If you brought a PS5 you're an idiot, if you brought a xbox 720 you're also an idiot

if you brought a PS5 you're an idiot, if you brought a xbox 720 you're also an idiot

Attached: totaled.png (648x280, 13.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3HV5I2OCbjw?list=RDGMEMCMFH2exzjBeE_zAHHJOdxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I do a 360 and walk away

Oh no a micro percentage salary how will I surviveā€¦.

Brought them where?

Attached: 1621187941825.jpg (643x608, 44.05K)

fuck. you got me. I always fuck that up
So instead of home ive started using the park

Why are wagies so obsessed with how people spend their money??

no its nothing to do with being able to spend the money. But with this generation....
How many games did the ps4 have at this point after launch, do you really think they wont bring out a ps5pro?

And finally, consider what else you could buy for $700
I just found two used jetskis for $800
jetskis suck sure but you could also get 3 boats

or you could just waste $700 on console that looks like it'lld be a pc tower at a salons front desk. And it'lld have about the same level of use

Attached: manmade horrors.gif (384x384, 3.76M)

>Astro's Playroom
Tech demo
>Demon's Souls (2020 video game)
Coming to PC
>Destruction AllStars
Below average dead game
>Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
Coming to PC
>Returnal (video game)
Coming to PC

youtu.be/3HV5I2OCbjw?list=RDGMEMCMFH2exzjBeE_zAHHJOdxg
I don't understand why anyone gives a fuck about how other people play video-games.

Attached: 1655988515113.png (900x468, 428.37K)

>I'm not poor, I just had to wait years to play a game I wanted to play.
Uh, okay?

Attached: 1655480999535.jpg (473x390, 20.71K)

Reminder that both of these consoles are more powerful than 90% of Any Forums posters PCs at a fraction of the price.

lol
lmao
rofl

Cope

xbox is a perfectly fine gamepass machine

k dude
hope you began to save up for a PC
otherwise you will be sitting no that dust collector

it's xbox 1080, silly. the xbox 720 was xbox one.

I bought the disastrous wiiU, whatever I buy in the future will never be so terrible

No way that can be true. I had to go check whats in the PS5... that shit has like years old garbage in it. To the point where the equivalents to a pc part are not really availible on the market anymore. Since most of the stuff is way more power, or its slightly less power for pennies. Like the cpu equivalent can be found for 50-100$. You could probably build an equivalent pc to a ps5 for around the same price, give or take 100$, but then why would you, if you can easily replace PC parts and upgrade.

You're a fucking idiot. An equivalent graphics card alone would be the price of the console itself. Don't even bother trying to match a Series X. It wouldn't be close.

As long as you have at least a handful of ps4 games you want to play on the ps5 it's more than worth it to get a machine more powerful than most people's computers for a fraction of the cost, assuming you haven't recently bought or upgraded your own pc.

>manager at work buys a PS5 for $1000
>Gets assassin's creed and dead by daylight 2
>Talk to him why he got a PS5 if those games are on PS4
>He argues they aren't
>Don't bother arguing, just say I must have been mistaken
>He looks it up and begins to get mad that the PS5 has nothing he wants he couldn't also get on the ps4
Why don't numb brains do even two seconds of research before spending $1000? Nigga googled it and knew he fucked up in 2 seconds, easily avoided.

Attached: 1311087396259.jpg (229x251, 4.39K)

Those games run far better on PS5