Kenshi

Fucking how do I even get fucking started with this SHIT

Attached: kenshi.jpg (1034x1037, 492.56K)

Double click the .exe

Animals > Humans
Training is inexpensive
More reliable
Passive stat growth

Mine iron and hire companions. Sit near a town so you can run to guards and not get your food stolen 24/7.

Fight bandits, get beaten up to improve your stats, rest at an inn, repeat until you gather some party members and set out to explore. You can also just start stealing everything not nailed down but I recommend against save-scumming while doing so or you will probably get bored quick

slave start and then figure shit out on the fly
the added bonus is you'll be jacked as shit by the time you make it out

Embrace SkeleCHADS

Aren't they the bad guys? Why would I side with the bad guys

Strike the earth. Sell copper to Shinobi Traders until you can afford to shack up with the Shinobi Thieves. Congrats you now have a free home and fence in most major settlements.

Attached: urist.jpg (300x302, 20.92K)

Look around for copper veins near towns and start mining. Use that money to hire companions to increase your mining output. If you get attacked just run to the guards. Once you feel like you have enough cash and a big enough party, prospect and find a nice spot to settle down and build an outpost.

Attached: why.jpg (1920x1080, 734.82K)

>Game start
>Run straight to Grey Desert

Do I pirate it, or pay up?

You'll go to hell if you pirate indies

I'm asking if it's an indie worth supporting. There are some that won't get a penny from me.

Might as well just play with a piece of paper. The game is unfinished and shit. There are 0 quests, 0 things interesting with the world, 0 reasons to play in this world.

Attached: paper.jpg (225x225, 4.52K)

It couldn't possibly be as barren as BoTW

The start is when kenshi is the most fun. If you're struggling then that's good, that's the peak fun that kenshi will offer.

More so. It's a very shit game. The only people who can find some use of this game are youtubers who can write a script and play it out ingame.

Theres 0 incentive or reason to do anything in that game. The devs ditched it long ago.

Real answer is PELTS. River raptors skin gets you around 200 cats. They spawn in groups and get slaughtered by Holy Nation Paladins as soon as they near those settlement. They also make excellent punching bag for low level stats since they don't eat you if you're down.

Pay
It is
It's not

Kenshi is incredibly polarizing. You either suddenly lose a few dozen hours to it or you don't last two hours.

try it before you buy it

I've seen some stuff about this game
Is it enjoyable if you're not a micromanagement or roleplay autist?