The Simpsons remake is coming along nicely, whores

the Simpsons remake is coming along nicely, whores
youtube.com/watch?v=PI33nzkTkyU

Attached: image.jpg (439x320, 60.77K)

this game really wasn't that good.

why are you shilling a video update of a fanmade "remaster" that will never be completed
this isn't the first thread you make about it

the game is amazing, and so is Simpsons

just play donut mod

MATT GROENING HIRE THIS MAN

>you know what a Simpsons game needs? Realistic shadows, reflections and all the blur, bloom, vignette, ambient occlusion and all the rest that the UE4 can offer! Because!

Attached: 1649246201385.png (112x112, 15.25K)

Attached: 1639318510100.png (950x708, 1.51M)

>could actually be a solid remake looking more like the show then before
>nope ai upscaling and ray tracing is all it needs!

post.processing.celshading.effects.
that's what it needs unironically.

is this you?

yes, my buddies and I agree with your opinion

I sent a few emails, this project will get shut down soon. Hahaha nerds.

he addresses that in the vid

>Simpsons
Stopped being good around season 9. It unbearable nowdays.

>says they will never release it
Why bother?

>people been asking for celshading to look more like the show
>applies a random celshading mod that looks nothing like the simpsons

>new sedan looks nothing like the one from hit and run or the show

fuck this hack

It's cool to see how easy it is to do something like this with all the tools available nowadays but man every decision this guy makes is baffling and awful.
That fucking vignette is so ugly and out of place in a cartoony Simpsons game and he just has to turn it on and say some gay shit like "it makes everything look so much richer" .
I feel like I am gaining a new understanding of why so many games are so shit visually by watching this. Devs have absolutely no idea what they are doing and just have to turn on as much shiny bullshit as possible and leave lighting and colors to RTX and PBR.

hows your indie game dev going user. going to show em how its done?

Literally has a disclaimer in the first second saying this will never be released
The point in this ?

Attached: DXYFp7oXkAAYBDp.jpg (500x387, 34.99K)

Yeah what the fuck is with all that postprocessing? Completely misses the point.

The shadows are so dark and grimy. Set a fucking simple ambient light like a 90s game so the blacks don't go full black

In my day we had texture pack kids. They saw that you could access the raw textures and replace them with higher res images and the game didn't technically break so they were like woah and created the horrible incoherent shit we used to laugh at. Today kids (this guy sounds about 16?) can access engines and make more a general class of fuckups and wrongheaded things. What are they called though, the current era's texture pack kids?

>this game really wasn't that good.
Damn, FPBP as always,

at 14:05 he cuts to a version of the graphics that actually looks ok, and he laughs at it and switches back to his sludge