So you're telling me that being racist gets you banned in any online game but if you have money and fame you get a pass?

So you're telling me that being racist gets you banned in any online game but if you have money and fame you get a pass?
Interesting.

Attached: 52654765735.jpg (1575x1575, 257.5K)

yeah obviously? what did you expect?

omoshiroi...

Not even just being racist. If you have money and fame you can murder someone and never even see the inside of a cell

Hold up!! Are you telling me... that rich people get away with breaking the rules? What.the.fuck. How is this fair?

pewdiepie groomed thousands of young white boys into nazis

source me on the thousands of boys joining the nazi party user

how do you accidentally call someone a nigger? i still don't get it.

>He gets banned out his games
Maybe stop playing ay gay shit like overwatch faggot where just doing good at the game is considered a micro aggression

Nigger I dont know.

he lost a contract with disney
his punishment was being sightly less rich

Attached: ce.jpg (320x320, 45.75K)

It's how you handle the cancellation more than anything else. If you break down on camera crying talking about how you deserve to be punished, half your audience will decide to go along with the punishing and the other half will see you as pathetic.

is this saying pewdiepie killed someone or just stating the obvious?

it's up my ass along with my lgbt rights hang on lemme get it

Pewdiepie getting banned from your game would be bad publicity.
Just look what happened to the Firewatch tranny devs when they banned Pewds from playing their game.

I used to HATE pewdiepie because of how popular he was, now I LOVE pewdiepie for how anti-woke he is. I currently hate that faggot mrbeast because of how popular he is.

>but if you have money and fame you get a pass?
they found a pedo island with a ledger and everything and no one but the property owners got got how is this news to you

Pewdiepie unironically got his revenge though, without having to do a single thing. disney is now labelled worldwide as a grooming, pedophile business. Their image is tarnished for all time.

Attached: 1650246914240.jpg (540x288, 25.38K)

it was moreso about Alec Baldwin

Mr.Beast would be less insufferable if he wasn't a one trick pony with the whole "I'm rich and giving away a shit ton of money" gimmick in everything he makes. I respect his wealth but find his content cringe and angle cringe.

>curious!
You guys have one bad comic strip and you never stop quoting it

Attached: 1655839727924.jpg (575x767, 64.1K)

Any Forums already tried pic related by calling niggers "googles"

By saying it with your mouth and not with your brain like normal swede

>started eceleb culture
>ruined streaming and gaming
>"reactions" are now considered content
>turned zoomers into overacting cringers

Yeah I hate him

Get a pass ? Kek. Have you ever seen his video? He's constantly worried about expressing his opinions because it might hurt somebody.