Are VR games the future of entertainment?

Are VR games the future of entertainment?

Attached: 1657504805796[1].webm (1552x642, 2.9M)

The fuck is that

qrd?

some kind of alien I think
half the ""people"" in the movie are not human

this cant be real lmfao

depends on if they can ever figure out a safe, non invasive way to jack you in directly. If not no, it'll remain an offshoot of traditional media.

God I hate new american cinema, they just shove ugly shit in your faces now

>marvel drones will happily consume this and see the next mass produced garbage day 1

Heimdall's son

>marvel haters will angrily consume this and see the next mass produced garbage day 1

The last capeshit I've seen was that Spiderman movie a while back, which I got dragged to by my retard brother who loves this garbage. We don't talk much now.

not until you can jack directly into games via your brain. right now there are too many factors missing. that you can't even simply walk around or run around in vr is a massive detriment to vr's future theoretical success. until that's properly fixed, vr will primarily just be for sim games and platformers.

The future? No. It will rise from its novelty status though. A lot of people just want to sit on the couch and use a remote controller to do their rooty tooty point and shooty. That won't change. Same goes for Mouse and Keyboard. It will just rise to be its own market. I don't see the casual gamer being an avid VR user.

im thinking america is collapsing

Thor asked, "What's 9 + 10?"

He changed his name Axl as in the metal band instead of Astrid which Thor kept saying he should respect the name his father gave him since he dead and all. I couldn't tell if it was a joke off him transitioning or not because there was a lot of woke shit in the movie.

Movie also needed more Batman killing shit than showing the gods dead after the fact. He really didn't seem like a threat at all.

Also the movie was non stop jokes and only 20% landed. Saw it today and it was not good.

Thor's child soldier

Attached: thor's child soldiers.png (1547x618, 1.15M)

sheeeeeeeit

Is this a Marvel movie? It looks so fucking bad

Small indie movie company working with a new unknown property please understandu

The worst thing: that was one of the better ones.

this is the shittiest capeshit movie costume i've seen in recent years, literally looks like plastic

Who the fuck is that? The ghost of Treyvon Martin?

Be glad that it doesn't have any audio.
They talk for like two minutes about how he's called Astrid, a woman's name, but wants to be called Axl because of Axl Rose and the rock guy then calls him Asshole.

>ayo thor get me outta this whack ass holo prison