gamebanana.com/mods/381114
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>armpits
I would rather talk about her striped panties

pitslut

post miku mmds

same

Gonna try and get a perfect in World is Mine extreme wish me luck anons

I have 2 8 star songs I haven't cleared on Hard yet. Do I bang my head against the wall until I can clear them or move to extreme and do 6-7.5* songs there.

Also, fuck sections where you have to play to the music instead of the vocals when both are present. Magical Sound Shower can suck my dick.

How am I supposed to concentrate when there is armpit?

Go make Miku proud, user.

What other song aside from Magical Sound Shower are you having trouble with user?

Thanks user, i got it. Also forgot to post this

Thanks to that one user for confirming that creamapi still works, so you can get the base game and then search for the updated DLC files and then use creamapi to activate it

Mega Mix+ songlist:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2813215969

Mega Mix+ now has a mod manager:
gamebanana.com/tools/9712

Restore cut songs from AFT/FT:
gamebanana.com/mods/383478

Project DIVA F2nd Song Pack (F2nd PV's for a couple of old songs):
gamebanana.com/mods/383480

Unlock all of the Ex/ExEX charts:
github.com/nastys/ExPatch/releases

Steam Card Art Loading Screens:
gamebanana.com/mods/383537

High Refresh Rate:
gamebanana.com/mods/380955

Disable Watermarks
gamebanana.com/mods/382103

DivaBackup and DivaNoSpy
github.com/Still34/azura-diva/releases

There are a couple of more mods in gamebanana if you don't want to use Discord for the modding server

If you have issues with performance you can try the following:
-Use the high refresh rate mod
-Cap your fps with software like RTSS/Nvidia Panel/Radeon Software
-Update your sound drivers
-Change sound frequency of your device to 44100hz or 48000 hz
-Disconnect and reconnect your audio device
-Install DivaNoSpy
-Check that you are using your dedicated GPU instead of iGPU

How to patch Diva MM+ WinVer Check:
1. Run the [DeltaPatcher]
2. Drag&Drop the .xdelta patch file(PDMM+_1-01_WinVer_Check_Fix.xdelta) to [XDelta Patch]
3. Drag&Drop the DivaMegaMix.exe to [Original file]
4. Click [Apply Patch], done.
nexusmods.com/hatsunemikuprojectdivamegamixplus/mods/2

Attached: World is Mine Extreme Perfect.jpg (1920x1080, 427.62K)

Just got the clear on it, turned the button sound down in practice and it help me at least not fail at the part giving me trouble. The other song is Gaikotsu Gakudan to Riria. Not sure where I'm stuck there bout to give it a play again.

Attached: DivaMegaMix_2022-07-11_00-18-45.jpg (1920x1080, 1.08M)

What controller are you using? Any tips with the game? I always get hung up when it starts doing multiple buttons at once followed by the slider on a xbox controller. I tried using the 8 button Miku controller but the slider are also just mini joysticks instead of an actual slider.

you can have both

Annnd done. Hard 100% clear, even if I did barely scrape by some songs.

Attached: DivaMegaMix_2022-07-11_00-40-53.jpg (1920x1080, 1.43M)

That song has a pretty tricky rhythm so i can understand you, i think it will be good to practice the low star extremes and then return to it
Just saw this, congrats user:D

I use an Xbox Series X/S controller
Macros can help a lot with some sections like the double notes in Deep Sea City Underground or Disruptive Diva, but i prefer using the face buttons and the dpad for the latter, here are some examples
streamable.com/cee44u
streamable.com/lphfkw

You can also use practice mode to nail certain parts, that helped me a lot. As for a lot of double notes followed by a slider, can you provde an example? Like the name of the song and timestamp to see if i can record a video

I think i still have a lot to learn as a Project Diva player, but i hope my advise was enough user

I fat finger all the diagonal doubles. So everything but up+down and left+right so I have thumb free for whatever's coming up. If you're not using RB/LB for macros, they are slides by default if your thumbs can't get to the joystick, though I have mine macro'd to a a couple triples

LB=up+left+down
RB=left+down+right

Good job, but don't stop there, keep going for a hard perfect, then an extreme clear, then an extreme perfect, you'll get there one day

Attached: 20220703222156_1.jpg (2560x1440, 801.03K)

That's a pretty nice Perfect user:D

Next I'm working on extreme clears, then I can start working on Extreme Perfects, not sure I care to do hard perfects.

Now that I'm doing extremes, why the fuck do they have doubles coming in from the top and bottom of the screen!? They where always horizontal in Hard right? Get these vertical doubles out of here, wtf I don't want to learn to parse these too.

They probably do it so they can fit more double notes

>Magical Sound Shower
Has a fun and fair chart and I'm tired of pretending it doesn't.
If you know the song you can clear it pretty easily although that applies to most songs desu.

On another note, I don't wanna sound like a shill or anything but this mod here is really nice. Makes your perfect COOLs much more distinct and that has helped me improve a lot I find.
gamebanana.com/mods/381114

Attached: 62b2699c684c4.jpg (1920x1080, 161.17K)

>vertical doubles
You ain't seen anything yet

Attached: 20220711022430_1.jpg (1220x636, 333.41K)