He didnt do anything wrong, Smash players are just pussies

He didnt do anything wrong, Smash players are just pussies.

Its time to stop letting Covid control our lives.

Attached: Hungrybox_and_GOML_2020.png (742x810, 824.81K)

What happened?

based.
he was always the best melee player, made all the other players seethe with jealousy and impotent rage.

Attached: hgod.jpg (1920x1080, 358.95K)

Smashies hate unapologetic masculinity. It's why they have hated Hungrybox since his rise to fame.

...dey took her...

>playing video games
>masculinity

I wish he was still the dominate rank 1 player he was in 2017-2019

I remember everyone agreeing that he was a faggot only a few years ago. Now I see fags on Any Forums suck his cock daily. What happened? Is is just because there's more zoomers here than ever?

Everyone else became more unbearable than him.

Hate, harassment, entire conspiracy theories created against him, and he's still out here winning tourneys, running a successful youtube channel, and managed to move on from Melee's autistically toxic community.

Attached: HboxSmug.jpg (768x421, 40.18K)

is he actually getting cancelled for showing up to a smash tour while possibly having covid?

He's still an obnoxious faggot but Any Forums is the ultimate contrarian and will even turn on things they once championed.

Any Forums used to be autistic gamer fags like you but now since Any Forums invaded at least 50% of Any Forums is based

I mean intentionally infecting people with whatever is a dick move

People are rightfully calling him a fucking idiot for planning to go to an event of thousands of people after vomiting blood and needing to go to the emergency room for an adrenaline shot

I hope he dies alongside every other competitive smash player. It'd be pretty cool I think

Btw could someone explain to me why the Ultimate competitive fellas are seething at the funni block man and Kazuya?

take a shower.

if hbox was getting cancelled for simply not wearing mask, that would be stupid
if hbox is getting fucked for going to a crowded event while knowingly having covid (or really any flu-like symptoms in general and not just covid) then yeah he deserves all the flak

Just wait until people learn how much fecal matter is everywhere.

>shoeless degenerate

Why am I not surprised

I got hit with covid since Wednesday.
It's pretty painful, especially the first 3 days.
I am still healing up.

You would only have gotten some annoying coughing if you had taken the vaccine, Any Forumstard

Uhhhh is this the tournament thread or the covid seethe thread?

Why is Covid so inconsistent, some people don't notice it, some people get a cough, some people fucking die
With or Without vacs

viral titer levels of exposure matters a lot

I took the 2 vaccines though.
But I guess it's a me problem since I have asthma since 5 or 6.

Because they're little bitches that don't want to adapt.

>The virgin masker
>The chad mass infector

can someone give me a qrd on this shit

This.

hbox is in a 3 day tournament. this morning, on day 3, hbox woke up vomiting blood. he knew he was sick, most likely had covid and competed today anyways without a mask. when he felt sick enough he DQd himself and got himself tested, found out he had covid. people on twitter lost their minds because he knew he was sick and showed up today without a mask anyways. they are complaining about the mask the most.

Why do people care if he spread covid or didn't wear a mask? We already have covid vaccines to protect us. It shouldn’t matter what other people do.

I thought the jab worked bros

kek based

Well you know people didn't wear masks when they had a cold before

user...do you seriously think the covid vaccine is a cure?
Jesus christ its the start of the fucking week only

>always been a great heel and great player
>NPCs that need to be told what to think get caught up in the hype and think everyone is being serious
same as it ever was

Attached: 1644130779559.png (617x523, 546.33K)