Sonic 1, CD and 3&K are well designed games developed by the Japanese

>Sonic 1, CD and 3&K are well designed games developed by the Japanese
>Sonic 2 is a bland game with shitty level design and a soulless art style
>it’s also the only Sonic game developed fully by Americans
Really makes you think

Attached: 3CB43826-48A8-4E16-A788-F392F66F127A.jpg (291x173, 9.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/folder/VC8m3KKK#1uPokCSWN83wy4Uz2TeaPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People are realizing this just now?

>shitty level design
>sonic 2
You are mentally impaired if you think CD has better level design than 2

Someone post the webm that beats sonic 2 just by spindashing right

>shits on americans
>uses artwork made by americans
I suppose you could fit loads of japanese cocks in your mouth like vinna sqauseges

Ok

mega.nz/folder/VC8m3KKK#1uPokCSWN83wy4Uz2TeaPA

>CD
>well-designed
I love the game as much as or more than anyone, but this is completely wrong.

Attached: Base Profile Screenshot 2022.06.15 - 15.58.54.64.png (1360x768, 54.96K)

>1
>well designed, tons of variety, interesting parts of levels that take some practice to navigate
>2
>SPINDASH RIGHT 92% OF THE TIME
>CD
>Bad ending: SPINDASH RIGHT
>Good ending: lol enjoy taking forever to find all the generators or being patient enough to hop around the UFO bonus levels
>3&K
>laughable gimmick levels with mediocre, frustrating design on every goddamn motherfucking level
Sonic 1 is best Sonic. Of fucking course.

>CD
last time I played it i found all generators and left every level in less than 3 minutes each
except for wacky workbench act 1, that was 5 mins
then replayed it again and beat it on 35 mins by just collecting the time stones lmao

Sega still an American company, cope.

Sonic 1, 2, and 3K are all good. CD can be frustrating to learn but it has its charm too.

Attached: 1558163695464.png (420x450, 76.65K)

Where is this meme coming from lately? I don't even think that 2 is peak Sonic, but how is it supposed to be the loose link over 1?

>Where is this meme coming from lately?
Western devs bad

Okay and? Your point?

Attached: ACD5AC9B-C0A1-47EF-ACF3-18888365D95F.jpg (896x896, 38.88K)

>it’s also the only Sonic game developed fully by americans
bullshit. 80% of the Sonic 2 crew were japanese

The only American contributions to Sonic 2 are Mark Cerny helping with programming at the 11th hour and Craig Stitt doing the art for Hidden Palace and Oil Ocean.

Sonic 2 was designed mainly by the jap side because they thought the western devs were retarded. Based Naka saved S2.

Don't forget Sonic's mohawk

Attached: tumblr_inline_or3z35YhLd1r8z4qq_1280.png (808x189, 10.28K)

>CD
>well designed

I like the game but no.

Sonic CD is a stinking turd. You're correct on the others.

Yasuhara designed the Sonic 2 stages, bosses and special stages, plus Yutaka Sugano and Takahiro Anto did some object placement

3&gay and cd are terrible

Shitposters and faggots.

2 > 3 > 1 > K > CD

By Allah, CD is one of the best Sonic games and may anyone who disagrees have to replay Metropolis Zone one thousand times ringless and be smited.

This, like with every other franchise the first game is the best and will never be topped.

Sonic 2 wasn't fully developed by americans, it was mostly just a japanese team using an american office and testers/marketers.

All Sonic games are shit. There's a reason your blue hedgehog is producing nothing but shit while Mario is gem after gem.

And the zoomer's choice award goes to...!

Sonic 1 is one of the best games ever. It's a masterpiece and Sega's flagship game for a reason