I was wrong about Cyberpunk 2077

I was wrong about Cyberpunk 2077
It's fun. Try it.

Attached: Cyberpunk_2077_2022.07.09_-_22.38.55.02.DVR_Trim.webm (968x544, 2.26M)

>That combat
No thanks, already played Borderlands 1 over a decade ago.

I did, loved every second of it, waiting for DLC

Attached: Cyberpunk 2077_2021.09.18-23.46_1.jpg (1920x1080, 416.27K)

looks cool, but my computer sucks so

goddamn that looks so fuckin jank

haven't played since launch, is it finally time?

>he thinks that gameplay is any different in games like new vegas
Every FPS rpg has bullet sponge enemies. Except this time cdpr has added flying damage pop up to mitigate this issue (can be disabled).
Generally gameplay is different from borderlands. The only thing that's similar is maybe how loot works. Cyberpunk is often fast paced, and you can die to 2/3 shots. To win you have to make use of your entire arsenal like in doom. Staying behind cover will get you killed within seconds due to melee enemies with reflex boosters (that can dodge all of your bullets)

same, bought it and couldn’t run it

It’s been abandoned by the devs

Nah, I prefer RPGs

Attached: actadv.jpg (421x451, 37.39K)

wrong. Expansion drops next year. Patches coming soon

>expansion next year
>patches coming soon
>cope already arrived

Wait for expansion to drop early next year. You'll get the proper experience. The expansion will add a branching new path for the main story, which will lead to a new ending, so the game will even feel more like a proper rpg.

I don’t believe that after the roadmap for the roadmap for the roadmap for the roadmap failed to do anything

Isn't it a thing in game that people go crazy from having too many implants and they start killing random people? Do they address this for your character if you replace your arms and get this shit?

It was ok, but playing a Cyber Wizard was OP and easy.

>two more weeks!

2077 has almost nothing in common with the PnP systems. It's all window dressing.

WHOA SHIT IS THAT DOOM ETERNAL BRO

Shazam already won.

>still trying to shill this reddit tranny shit
The CDPR drones are out in force this weekend. You guys get new dilators or something?