God of War Ragnarok

How can they possibly fit all of the events of Ragnarok in one game if this is their last Norse based story? Won't it feel cheap to be introduced to both Thor and Odin immediately then kill them? What upgrades, mythological powers, and items do you want to collect? Is the game immediately a failure if we can't use Mjolnir?

Attached: GoW.jpg (2060x1159, 363.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/god-of-war-director-explains-why-two-games-norse-saga
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why should I care about thor's hammer when the axe does the same thing? i just want bigger movesets on the three existing weapons, but mostly I want to play as atreus

That's another thing. How can the hammer play differently than the axe? Will it just replace the axe, be a Spartan Rage power up, only smash AOE never to be thrown, or not be used at all?

I figured Atreus would use it

It's not going to.

It'd going to have a plot twist that swerves into another mythology for the third game. They never said this isn't a trilogy. They've smartly said Norse is ending in this game, and nothing else.

III was the best of the original trilogy and it introduced loads of Gods and killed them minutes later

Only zoomers think 3 was anything but a disappointment. 2 is without a doubt the best

2 had the better story but 3 arguably had the best combat/gameplay

I played them all again recently and you're wrong. Two was cool because of the giant horses but you don't do shit afterwards

Do you guys think Atreus will fuck a horse in this game or at least hint at being attracted to them?

When does the first one get good? I started it on PC today, Atreus just broke the bridge and I can't stand it anymore. The claustrophobic level design, the XP Equipment shit, the godawful combat. Does it get any better?

no

Game is a very painful play until you reach the lake hub, it gets better

I thought 3 started with a bang but was disappointed after that. All of the weapons felt the same and I forgot what area was just a bunch of fucking blocks but the game was a bore. 2 was great from start to finish.

tendie cope thread, please understand

Hammer is probably extremely close range high risk high reward, axe is just default jack of all trade

Ragnarok's not very long. After Fimbulvetr ends, it's pretty much an action movie. Jormangandr, Fenrisulfr, and Naglfar all burst onto Midgard and begin the slaughter, the fire giants march upon Asgard, Heimdall blows his horn, and then everyone kills everyone until Surtr burns the world. It's not a long apocalypse at all, it can totally fit in one game.

No

They literally did say it's only a two games

ign.com/articles/god-of-war-director-explains-why-two-games-norse-saga

My guess is, they'll kill off Kratos at the end of this war, and Atreus will be the only protagonist of the sequel to conclude the story, which won't be under the "God of War" title.

I said in the past that Atreus will be the one to have the sex scene with Kratos guiding him during the whole thing

Kratos and Thor will be beating the shit out of each other and as Kratos gets the upper hand Thor goes to grab his hammer and it doesn't fucking move. Kratos steps on his hand to remove it from the handle and picks it up and bashes his skull in.

>Surt, Frost giant, Loki and his children are your ally
>Odin, Freya, and Thor are only notable gods people bothers to remember
They fucked themselves over with that kind of set up.