What is the best RPG party in vidya?

What is the best RPG party in vidya?

Attached: class comp cyoa.jpg (1200x2630, 497.55K)

Fighter class, Paladin Pauline.
>What is the best RPG party in vidya?
DPS + Tank + Healer, everything else is icing on the cake, although too much will eventually become more of a liability

Scoundrel, Demon King
And depends on the number of members, for a classic 4-character dungeon crawl you want a Fighter with good AC, Thief with lock picking and trap disarming, Wizard for DPS and Priest/Cleric for sustain.

>Wizard
>Robro
we will be unstoppable

I pick heather, fuck her/him and retire

Scoundrel
Demon King

No other game will ever compare.

Attached: chronotriggeraltfeature-scaled.jpg (1800x1307, 380.57K)

>Demon King
>'her' throne
demon tranny?

Scoundrel and Robro.

Attached: birdarena.png (1392x2816, 3.38M)

scoundrel with robro is the ideal combo.
scoundrel brings immense out of combat utility, and robro is a self-healing tank who will probably win any straight up fight by himself.

Nigel Knight and Magician. My magic will naturally complement my completely loyal wall of steel and my increased intelligence will help compensate for his muteness. Seriously, Nigel is OP. I don't know why people don't always choose the guy who'll always be on by your side.

Fighting Man + Demon King waifu
We will destroy humanity together

Attached: 1577089350525.jpg (848x1200, 224.82K)

Paladin Paula because she has a stick up her ass and that's hot and the stick might have poop on it and then it'd be poop on a stick.

>Titty mage
>is actually an old hag using magic to make herself look younger
isnt this basically what all women do past a certain age?
use make up to fool men into thinking they are younger?

Team of all Red Mages

As for that CYOA the best option there is Magician and Demon King. You'll learn a bunch of broken barrier spells and buffs that will elevate you farther than the other options could hope to and be practically phasing through time and space and summoning cute girls who can bend reality just by slapping their asscheeks together after you get some levels in and expand your mana pool.

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 934.31K)

>Big titty slob
Also hot.

Attached: jrpg.png (1100x823, 83.22K)

fighter x4

Ninja x4, I use a game genie to counteract his only negative.

>fighter -
what is this league?

main character is a big dick shota hero. party is 3 slutty older girls who want to fuck him.

Magician with Nigel. I will protect him.

Scoundrel + Tiddy Mage obvioulsy
>pimp out the tiddy mage and make an exploit loop of infinite money
>make her use charm on any NPC not willing to pay for sex making them so horny that they cave in
>max out lockpicking and pickpocket to rob everyone blind even stores and fence stolen shit on the black market run by fellow scoundrel bros
>max out barter to get the best prices for shit I buy or for the stolen shit I fence out
>max out speech to lie to everyone and pass every lie speech check
>buy the most op items in the game with the infinite money I have and literally one shot everyone that cannot be bought / blackmailed or lied to
I think I broke your game op.