Why aren't you using Linux right now?

Why aren't you using Linux right now?

Attached: 1644552159304.png (1024x1024, 75.92K)

No ShareX or Shadowplay

Because Win7 still works.

Attached: w7 in 2021.jpg (3200x1200, 1.02M)

I'm using macOS.

Attached: 1607839628423.jpg (5000x5000, 1.35M)

>troonix
>gaming
>neckbeard hat distro
christ, have some shame

What are those?

I want to play games

Might was well use Win2k if you're gonna stick to outdated hardware and software like this.

Lazyness.

Linux is gay and for faggots

flameshot is the same as shareX and who gives a shit about shadowplay

Windows just werks.
I don't need to use fixes for modern games and the only issues I've had is with extremely older PC games which were easy to fix.
I don't want to have to go to ProtonDB for every game just to see
>Game crashes every now and then but I beat it, platinum rating :)

Windows sends pictures of your asshole straight to the NSA.

After linux succumbed to the woke culture last month? nay, why would i? if i wanna use a woke OS i will just use windows lmao.

Literally every modern device and program you use is spying on you. Even the ones that say they don't, guaranteed they'll have some sort of leak and your info will go public.
No, it doesn't make it alright that Windows does it but complaining about Windows because of it is silly when everything else in your life is doing it too.

>flameshot
Thanks for this, looks nice.
>and who gives a shit about shadowplay
I use it for clipping and I know I can use OBS for it but I really like the feedback that a clip was successful. I know it's autistic but unless there is a way to have a notification in OBS I'm staying.

I tried Linux on my old laptop and while it's pretty cool, I'll still keep using Windows on my main desktop simply because I want to be able to play any game without any problem. I don't care if "most" games work with Proton, I don't feel like it's worth it if you use your PC for vidya. I don't want to troubleshoot 20% of the games I want to play.

I am, i've been using PopOS for a few years now

I don't have the memorized list of repo links that you apparently need to get started and up and running. I don't yet feel the urge to upend my pc comfort for a year or more getting my headspace moved into thinking in Linux. Not to mention games break, fix and break again every week if they have been out less than a year.

I use open source software, and I don't use smartphones. Suck it, chump.

because i dont crave little girls

I am though.

>I don't have the memorized list of repo links that you apparently need to get started and up and running
What?

>outdated
But perfectly functional, and ironically safer and more pleasant to use to boot.