Sony went full retard

Sony went full retard

Attached: PS5.jpg (1015x681, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KfmBzllkbUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Proof that exclusives are a meme.

Now let's see Xboxs including gamepass

Why do you guys only apply this rule to Sony though? Xbox Series X doesn't even have five exclusives, it literally has zero.

absolutely no one gives a fuck about xbox

>Demon's Souls demake is 20% of the PS5 exclusive library
I keep forgetting this piece of shit even exists let alone the fact that I was retarded enough to buy it

>the best PS5 exclusive is not even listed

Attached: 1649385121795.png (1171x1500, 2.53M)

There isn't even a wiki page lel

>Why do you guys only apply this rule to Sony though?
You morons started to apply this rule for Xbox, now we're just holding Sony up to the same standard.

based

This will happen to Nintendo too if they keep pushing for female protagonist games.

Apparently only Astro's Playroom and Destruction AllStars are the real exclusives for PS5. Everything else is coming to PC later.

"no games" started with ps3 though?

It has more PS1 support than Sony does.

Then I'm sure the PS5 feels very nostalgic for you.

Xbox has been a meme for a decade now.
PlayStation doesn’t have anything going on either for half a decade now.
Switch has some first party games (which a small amount is fun) but it’s mainly shovelware.
Consoles got significantly worse with each generation which is the most backwards shit I’ve ever heard

There are more "On Xbox Series X and PC" games than PS5 games.

Speaking of nostalgia
youtu.be/KfmBzllkbUM

Astro's playroom, a free game, is better than any platformer released by Nintendo in at least 10 years

Not really. The ps3 eventually got games, even if you're not willing to admit that because you're married memes. The PS5 will always be a shit system that everyone is abandoning.

Who makes these threads? They reek of desperation

It’s cute and a nice interactive museum but I don’t think it’s a good game

It's like they're trying to outdo the switch on who can get the fewest exclusives.

exclusives dont mean anything. best place to play games is still a ps5.

It's fun

Attached: fastest loss of yet another sony exclusive yet.png (1080x456, 163.29K)

It’s not worse than anything else on the catalog, but this console generation in general has fuck all going on both innovation and gameplay wise. Meanwhile PC keeps constantly getting new indie games actually trying

>getting new indie games actually trying
pfffHAHAHAAHAHAHA

PS5 will probably start getting exclusives in about 2 years and by the end of it's lifespan it'll have a fair number of games. Maybe.

Games are just getting worse and worse over time though so I doubt they'd be any good.

maybe it was a stupid fucking idea for Sony to initially market the PS5 as a trendy status symbol, as if it were a designer niggershoe or early iPod/iPhone. It became prime scalperbait, and most nonscalpers who do own one didn't buy software for it for long (if at all) since they mostly got one just because it was supposed to be cool to have for its own sake.
And Astro's Playroom is a pack-in. Only ONE fucking game is a true retail PS5 exclusive.

Attached: 1647198009395.png (432x313, 246.55K)

>getting new indie games actually trying

Attached: e17.png (420x419, 12.51K)

better than the newest AAA games, if only indie fags stopped doing the pixel shit meme

I don't think either MS or Sony will start to really release next gen exclusives until we see the first 3rd party stuff using Unreal Engine 5. Because at that point it would be too embarrasing to not have anything that measures up to guest developers.

>Butthurt snoys still commenting on the video.
Where will they go when playstation california inevitably collapses?

Did the game ever end up charting? I remember when it launched it didn't but it's been a while.

then there’s no winning

>The British Viking • 11d ago
>The irony, THE CRINGE; When the PS3
massively outsold the XBOX 360, and
over 53% of XBOX sales were null and
void because of the consoles massive
failure rate and as hard as the PS3 was to develop for it's actually now praised for
it's design now it's understood. Also playing online on PS3 was even
easier than the XBOX make an account
then play for free lol