Reviving metroidvania

Are you all prepared for the rejuvenation of a genre? Coming sometime next year: youtube.com/watch?v=kuLMGenZ9JI

Attached: cookiecutter-blogroll-01-1655407404171.jpg (1280x720, 165.92K)

Game looks like doggy shit
FeMC already a red flag

Why is the main character Mcdonalds cashier?

Attached: 1656980106777.jpg (651x673, 331.07K)

Didn’t click the link but I assume you’re talking about Reddit knight: redditsong
Kys

FeMC is mandatory user, don't be a bigot

Cashiers can be protagonists too

Get your eyes checked user, this will be better than silksong

If this game comes out before DingDong and Julian finish a game then I will buy it

>Queen of Spades symbol on the forehead
more like Cucky Cutter lmoa

Jesus christ, why is the main character so ugly though? I hate the walkcycle.

Rent free.

Attached: 1623140880350s.jpg (88x125, 2.38K)

>That hairstyle
Immediate gag. That looks fucking retarded.
>That overall design
It's all bad. There is nothing good about her design at all. Not even the flaming mohawk terminator form.
>Exaggerated animations
It's like I'm watching bad Newgrounds animations again.

Pass. Shilling was not effective.

Game could be great but I am not going to make myself look at that pozzed art style long enough to find out.

It's something different since all metroidvania FeMCs are typically pretty. Broaden your horizen

No need to shill when it will win 2023 GOTY

"change for the sake of being different" isn't inherently a good thing, and in this case, isn't definitely not. Characters don't need to be pretty, ugu bikini girls to be likeable - plenty of older Metroidvania games accomplished this just fine (the original castlevanias, Metroid itself, etc). THIS main character is just ugly and awful to look at.

You make jokes, however...

Attached: 48948968461.jpg (731x636, 40.59K)

why does she have to be pretty? Because she's a female? That's fucking stupid and reductionist thinking user, do better

Attached: file.png (1433x809, 1.16M)

you're better than this OP, this looks like shit.

genuinely the most awful garbage i've seen in a very long time, thank you user

i hope you at least saved up some money to pay off twitch streamers to pretend your game is worth buying for a few days before it deservedly falls into total obscurity

Attached: 32EjBer.png (426x517, 167.77K)

looks like shit brother

Because it's the character you're going to be playing as throughout the entirety of the game, dipshit. How the hell am I supposed to get into a game or care about the story if I have to spend the whole game playing as this fat ugly buzzcut gorilla, waddling like a diabetic penguin without ankles and flashing her underwear every two seconds? Everything about the MCs design is terrible.

Attached: 1651204430673.jpg (300x188, 19.33K)

Attached: 1531619628576.png (270x262, 49.99K)

i'd like to add that the BLACKED fetish emblem on the skull and the bored-ape style grin are both equally in bad taste and only serve to make an already bad design even worse
but someone dumb enough to make something look like this is clearly closed to criticism in the first place, so fuck you & your shit looks retarded

>How the hell am I supposed to get into a game or care about the story if I have to spend the whole game playing as this fat ugly buzzcut gorilla, waddling like a diabetic penguin without ankles and flashing her underwear every two seconds?
I dunno, maybe focus on the GAMEPLAY? You know, the whole reason you're playing a GAME in the first place?
If you're just into coomer shit just play some gacha

What an embarrassing hobby.

yeah, cookie-cutter leftist woke degenerate trash