User, the American video game industry is a mess. A total mess

>user, the American video game industry is a mess. A total mess.
>I need YOU to pitch me a billion dollar video game idea.

Attached: 1657500413287.jpg (2048x1364, 306.72K)

1) Give the billions to China
2) ???
3) Kino time

Attached: trump_sucks_big_fat_chinese_cock.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

Orange dictator faggot hates videogames and would just use the money to ban them instead.

no, not pitching any idea to a racist idiot sore loser

whats the game idea? STAY ON TOPIC.

>first 3 replies are trannies
go back to resetera faggots

I'd rather pitch you a hundred 10M dollar game ideas.

But I am a Trump fan though.

Attached: trump_showing_off_his_granddaughter_to_his_chinese_overlord.webm (800x450, 3M)

Spotted the nigger

holy fuck i love china and her people so much

Elden Ring with DMC combat system

Attached: Train Battles.png (1348x311, 62.87K)

Monster Hunter, but you fight cryptids and you're a recently fired white-collar dude with a chainsaw.

so you want to ban those diversity incentives that blackrock are ruining all the devs with
and thats all you need to do.
give moneys.

>gameplay representation

Attached: TRAIN BATTLES.webm (400x300, 2.69M)

fuck off nazis

>okay Trump, I know you're going to LOVE this idea!
>Let's give that billions of dollars to a gaming company CEO, and then have the devs make a mobile game to leach off of whales!

A billion dollar show where you tell every American video game developer that they are fired

i wish hilary clinton would've won thing wouldn't be so fucked up if she had won i didn't realize leftwingers were so fucking insane to destroy everything just because a low class white became president

Attached: 0987189247129384.jpg (474x585, 45.04K)

obtain braincells npc fucks.

God to bed Hillary.

trump is a spineless, demented clown, i bet he fucks this one too. Two more weeks and he goes to jail

Israel is attempting to Samson Option all of it's allies. You must triangulate and shoot down all of their missiles and retaliate enough that the area will not be habitable again for atleast a century.

I like the one with the son who smokes crack, but I think there might be a weekend at bernies situation going on there. Idk.

Man, it's hard to believe something like this was produced a century ago.

I unironically think the "metaverse" is a more than billion dollar idea that can work in a conservative ecosystem as well

Attached: advqvqwerg.jpg (554x439, 37.84K)

i guarantee your cult leader's sons habitually do hard drugs, let's not kid ourselves

I'm sorry you couldn't start WW3 with your no fly zone over Syria, Hillary

how do MIRVs work
pro tip: the whole system is automated you're already dead

Why are trannies still seething over orange man? He's not your president anymore and yet here you are seething coping and dilating all at once

Hunter, its crack smoking time.

>low class
He's trashy, but not low class.

Of course Mr. President. I present Skyrim 2: Elseweyr. You see those sands? They're shifting in real time. I'll take my money in gold bullion thank you.

Skyrim with all the best mods built in, settlement building, more crafting, and graphic gore/dismemberment/nudity/sex. Also it's in Unreal 5

Attached: 1618828984826.png (1080x1292, 1.47M)

Trump presidency was the first time I legit felt like our world was starting to resemble Idiocracy now Trump cultists don't even have arguments they just curse and fling insults like retarded children and since they can't win minds because of their own lack of intellect they simply desire to force everyone under their rule via gerrymandering, supreme court and attempted coups.

I'm glad I'm not some Trump tard.

Fallout, but the map is 1:1 with a real Earth.

Attached: grill.png (1280x720, 2.25M)

>mom look i posted it again

Attached: 1657286448447.jpg (988x1010, 162.96K)

dumbest shit i've ever heard in me life

Stolen election didn't save the world like they thought it would and actually did the opposite. They're all part of the rebellion you know. You ever heard of Luke skywalker?

I call it "Trump Suicide Simulator." You, Mr. Ex-President, do a flip off the balcony of Trump Tower in recompense for trying to kill the U.S. Postal Service.

Attached: 1626146708671.png (195x198, 2.59K)

>Oh no I made a loaded Opening Image and people latched onto it instead of my actual question
>HOW WILL I EVER FIND OUT IF COFFEE IS GOOD FOR ME!?

you're fired

fund 10 expansion packs for noita

>the sight of orange man still triggers reddit cucks
lol

What are you 12 you guys said all the same shit about George W 20 years ago and about Reagan 20 years before that

Attached: 796FDD48-16B6-4C57-8F60-1F1945AB06A0.png (593x459, 192.25K)

Why do you act like this is a bad thing? Look at the state of gaming today. Its fucking TRASH

why does nothing happen in the world.. it seems like any BIG action is kinda just a dud or blows over in a couple of days, I miss the chaos

griftquest. it's where you bloviate to a bunch of dumb goyim and then fuck them over later with zero consequences

This guy is handsome as hell

Silent Hill X Tekken

>getting into business with a serial con artist whose closest associates openly talk shit about him the moment they're not on his payroll anymore
Nah, I'll pass.

you guys don't really hate Trump do you?

>sore loser
So you just erased the years between Nov '15 and Nov '20 from your mind or what?