Is he the most Reddit character in video game history?

Is he the most Reddit character in video game history?

Attached: latest (2).jpg (1681x1681, 418.9K)

Yes, they tried too hard to make him le epic, quirky and random. It's so fucking obnoxious, dropped the game because of him.

trevor is based and if you disagree your mother will die in her sleep tonight no takesy backsies

Can you please elaborate on what makes him so reddit?

This thread should be shown to pregnant mothers to convince them not to drink or smoke

hhaha

There's an actual Rick and Morty VR game. I don't quite think Trevor is at the top.

He acts like modern Any Forums.

Hello everyone! I am new to this website. Can someone tell me what "reddit" means? Thanks in advanced!

~ darthvader67

>kills your junkie cuck faggot in the first couple minutes of his route
How is he reddit?

I liked none of the characters.
Bring back silent protags.

reddit = thing I don't like
based = thing I like

~ faggot

Using reddit as an adjective is the most reddit thing you can do

I'd have to guess any and all borderlands characters are more reddit

The first time I saw him he was killing a Jew and the last time I saw him he was killing a Jew. I thought he was aight

>Is he the most Reddit character in video game history?
i don't know as i'm incapable of letting websites live in my head. can you describe this to me?

I wrote
>I disagree
24,000 times but your automated system thought it was spam and over the limit

>"This thing is reddit."
>"No you're reddit!"

you sick fuck. you want to kill your own mother?

>r/whoosh/

what makes him reddit in your eyes? he only defends women when doing it gives him power over someone else. same with his little anti-racism bit in the helicopter, it put him above the cop he was speaking to, so he used it.
he then goes on to very obviously hate guy's turbo feminist cunt of a gf, attempt to rape strippers, and mock franklin and lamar with hoodspeak.