The dark souls of mega man games

the dark souls of mega man games

Attached: SQ_NSwitchDS_MegaMan11.jpg (1000x1000, 208.57K)

>Posts one of the easier entries
What did he mean by this?

The Dark Souls II of Mega Man

Attached: Mega Man X6.jpg (342x334, 39.52K)

I bet you think the gameboy games are hard

You havent played X6

None of souls fags can beat this guy fair and square

Attached: 1647109316986.gif (480x320, 1.01M)

It is not one of the easiest m8
I have played these games countless times, 11 is in the top 5 of difficulty

Upvoted, my Soulsister!

I couldn't get past like the first level. and I've beaten other MM games

>2022
>still not a single good Battle Network clone
>the closest we have is a shitty roguelite
I don't understand. this combination of turn-based strategy and action combat is god tier. why the fuck is it so niche while menu diving/spreadsheet simulators are wildly successful?

>not Megaman & Bass as Megaman on the GBA

There are over 130 of the bloody things. Don't pretend like you can tell them apart.

I found it to be easy.

The demo a good representation of this game? Does progress transfer?

9 and 10 are the hardest. Retardedly hard. 11 was pretty easy though. Only marginally harder than 8, which is the easiest.

There's several hundred Pokemon that kids younger than 12 have no trouble keeping straight, user. Don't try to pass the buck for your own ignorance.

It's just Block Man's level, which you have to do again when you get the full game. Depending on how you look at it, that might be a turn-off since it, as well as a lot of the stages in the game, are some of the longest in the series

Good to know, thanks user

I've never played Megaman seriously until the end. What Megaman game should I start with?

Wouldn't say MM11 is hard, its just that the levels are way too long and leave too much room for error like Crash 4. The game really wants you to use the double gear system and the game becomes significantly easier.

9 is the easiest, just admit your bad at video games.

Whatever one you didn't finish.
Think for yourself.

That was a long time ago on like a handheld or something. I didn't remember which one.

11 is easy unless you wanna 100% that shit, in that case is hell on earth, for me it's mega man 3 is not that hard but it burns me out with the proto man fights and then the extra stages against the doc robot, thank god they made gamma so absurdly easy

Attached: d89ID6V.jpg (1075x411, 152.5K)

Daily reminder if you used the double gear system and bought upgrades, you didnt beat the game.

2, 4 or 9 are good entry points.

>Reminder that if you don't use the mechanics the game was designed for you didn't beat the game
Imagine being this retarded, bet you are one of those reddit faggots that go with pacifist runs in other games

Thanks. Can you rank the ones you've chosen by difficulty?