We are still strong! *cof cof* *spits blood*

We are still strong! *cof cof* *spits blood*

Attached: 54365765.jpg (1200x630, 924.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8B934Y46tbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They need to shut the servers down. It's tainting my bnet account with a permaban because it kept matching me with 5 brazilian trolls mass reporting everyone and triggering the autoban system

Literally the best balanced MOBA with the best gameplay on the market and no one plays it
How the fuck league got so popular despite being so shut is baffling

I put 100% of the blame for this game failing on J.Allen Brack. It was his decision to yank the carpet from under it and the esports community just as it started to get traction.

All the people who were working on it got shifted to Diablo 4 after the disaster that was the Diablo immortal announcement.

brazilians don't get matched with NA server retard

i still play in hopes im the 1% that shows them there are still people playing and maybe they will reconsider bringing the team back. or at least putting people on it.. i know the real team is long gone.

It's the only thing keeping me from getting back into League. I just want a quick MOBA experience to play with friends occasionally. What do I have now? Smite?

Thats fucking cope, Morhaime pumped millions into the game and it still failed but he ran away and let the fat fuck take the fall.

They absolutely do. And when they don't, they set their preferred server to North America

league and smite were always shitshows but nothing kept me coming back like this did. real shame they're ending things with such a whimper but god damn if zul'jin and kael'thas aren't a great time every time

>just as it started to get traction
dude...comon. Why cant people ever just fucking ADMIT when their favorite games are dead/failed? HoN was great but I would NEVER EVER say that it was gonna be the comeback kid or that it had any potential to achieve anything vs LoL and Dota. HoTS was just a clusterfuck of poorly executed ideas that a lot of people did not find appealing.

I myself didnt want to play the game at all because of all the characters only a few of them actually felt like they did good damage and had satisfying abilities.

My biggest grip with the game was that none of the abilities had oomph. Imagine locking in motherfucking Diablo the lord of terror and your entire kit is some dogshit firestomp that dealt peanut damage, a no-damage displacment tool and all of the fun was on your worst ability the Firebreath. They just failed to make a compelling and satisfyingcombat system imo.

>Diablo
>no damage
Lmao they had to nerf him a million times because he could burst damage dealers from 100 to 0 with the stun combo

Hots' main issue wasn't its tardiness. It was its artstyle. They realized it too late.
Look at Arthas, then look at Zul'jin. By the time they started making their characters look good it was too fucking late.

Attached: zuljin.jpg (800x778, 104.34K)

Diablo was literally banned every fucking game before they nuked him

Are there any other fun casual MOBAs out there? League and DOTA are just too time-consuming for me to get into again.

I have no idea why Arthas looked like that all the other og heroes look good just look at Valla or Muradin.

I played on Release then Dropped it and then tried it again with the 3.0 release when they started adding all the OW chars and dropped it again and never ever went back. I tried Diablo and he just never fucking felt like he did anything most of the characters didnt and only a few chars had real burst like motherfucking CHROMIE and Nova. FRESH MEAT

I really miss playing Witch Doctor though. Im a sucker for those one-dimensional type playstyles and farming on him was cathartic like stacking Q's on Nasus. Im not touching the game ever again though. Might try and pull some soundfiles from it but thats about it. It was just a really really crap game which is hard since Blizz has such amazing IP's. they shoulda got a vetted MOBA team to do the designing

Best Arthas skin

Attached: 6547876897756.jpg (2200x1600, 2.05M)

I was a Medivh/Probius/Illidan main.
Made a lot of teams mad but I did well for myself

Diablo had way, way, way more burst than Nova and Butcher (both of them are trash tier). I guess You used a bad build/missed the combos.

Oh and Chen.
This was a fun day. I play this on loop when I play chen
youtube.com/watch?v=8B934Y46tbM

Attached: HEED MY CALL.png (1120x794, 384.18K)

Did they ever revert the removal of ass on the characters? Or atleast give us them as their own skins.

Then why do half my games have one?

>I hate it for reasons
>those reasons show I either never played it, or was absolutely awful
Imaging saying that diablo does shit damage lol

What do you mean?

Attached: 54765637865765.jpg (1920x1084, 222.18K)

I blame whichever idiot thought to make it an esport in the first place. That's what truly killed the game. If they had been content with a nice medium tier game with a decent budget and profit it would still be alive. Instead they set the bar super high, poured a shit ton of money into reaching it and when they didn't succeed had no choice but to gut the budget as much as possible to stop the bleeding and that started the death spiral.

It's possible that Microsoft may decide a finished game that just needs a small development/marketing budget could turn a healthy profit, but it's probably equally possible they'll just say fuck it and shut it down for good.

its over bros......... ;_;

Attached: deadhots.png (875x537, 82.95K)

That was Mike Morhaime and his chink wife.

Attached: squidward booty.jpg (720x720, 89.9K)

Been playing on and off since I got an alpha invite. Fuck this hurts my soul. I loved hots so much. I had 2000 hours in dota by the time hots came out and loved it and never looked back. It scratches that itch perfectly without any of the other garbage that comes with the genre. I fucking love you forever hots.

Lana probably modeled Alexstrasza after herself desu

Attached: Lana Hammer.jpg (900x1200, 107.23K)

This.

Attached: flatisjustice.png (1482x918, 2.36M)

You don't need a surrender vote they said, you don't need a safe to leave function after someone fails to reconnect within a reasonable time limit they said.
And here we are today.
As usual, they prefer to kill their games instead of listening to feedback.

QM queues are still only a few seconds and ranked still proccing after a couple minutes. Active development may not be ongoing but the game is still playable. Hell I can still find matches on ME3 multiplayer within 10 seconds even now. Some games take a lot of killing to finally die.