*is one of the worst games ever made in your path*

>*is one of the worst games ever made in your path*

Attached: escape-from-tarkov-pc-game-cover.jpg (1200x630, 338.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzaNzJnh9l8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>*keeps walking past it*

good on you.

What's wrong with it? I've only ever seen footage of it and it seems like a pretty cool realistic FPS.

very grindy, dumb skill system, poor balance decisions, and a very annoying fanbase.

>audio is fucked
>rife with cheaters
>no content
>adding more guns and lootables is not more content
you can also pay more money to bypass a lot of stuff that you're playing the game to do, aka pay to win

>tfw you Escape From Tarkov by never entering the game

Attached: 1657100853178.jpg (300x300, 24.78K)

How are more items and guns not more content?

>pay for game once
>content added after I already paid for it is not to my liking
Truly one of the worst games ever made. They can't keep getting away with it.

No real reason to keep playing nor real content to experience besides slav wastelands. Enjoyment is confined to the first few days after a wipe.

Is there a greater case of devs bungling their playerbase?

I just remember early footage of this game looking fucking amazing and they managed to turn it into a looter shooter grind mill.

i dunno, star citizen maybe?
tarkov had a ton of potential and it still could be great but niggita has checked the fuck out and prefers spending his time sharing insta pics of him at shooting ranges

It confuses oppression and obfuscation with realism. Is it realistic that you have no fucking clue where you are when you first load into a level that you've never played on before? Sure. Is it realistic that even with a hand drawn map (which are dogshit btw) that you can eventually get, you are somehow unable to draw with a pen "YOU ARE HERE" when you spawn in so you can get your bearings? You tell me.
Is it realistic that you're encouraged to use 3rd party means like wiki's and mapgenie.io on a 2nd monitor just to know where you're going? The game wants to be all of these things but forgets that it's still a game. It's a confusing mess of ideas that rarely work but in that mess you can find some glimmers of magic that don't exist in many other games, but it's rare as fuck and for the average casual player they will never get far enough to see them.

>but in that mess you can find some glimmers of magic that don't exist in many other games
Wouldn't the retarded autists here consider that "Soul" or is it because most of them can't hack it that it's something different?

its because its not a play forever godlike game, i guarantee people complaining all have over 100 hours played. games r just not fun anymore once the novelty wears off.

2000 hours in still having fun

Attached: 1507804069250.gif (500x281, 462.68K)

What would you consider "more content" to be? Guns and maps is what the whole game is about.

Patiently waiting for 12.12.30 to be ported to SP Tarkov. Because I don't have tolerance for dealing with the poor netcode, cheaters, cheesing by other players, audio issues, and more denigrating the experience online.

I'm sure the coming arena is also considered "no content". Don't bother reasoning with bitter faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=NzaNzJnh9l8
In a nutshell

>i don't like it so it's one of the worst games EVAR
>the fanbase is annoying and that makes it even badder!
They can't possibly be more annoying than you

I stopped playing the moment that fat fuck Nikita demanded everyone be a fat fuck like him and did THREE(3) wipes in a single season so people's stamina and strength would be back to 0

Based and SPBP

Tarkov is a camp sim

Actual reasons are grinding, garbage core shooting mechanics and being near unplayable if you're not starting from the new wipe at the same time as everyone else, and putting in a decent amount of time as well.
Shit like is deep in the "complaints only people with hundreds of hours will have" camp.

it could be alright but it doesn't even fucking work right now. the desyncing is making it str8 up unplayable unless you enjoy constantly losing to a random shitter who gets to headshot you for free, because on his screen you were stationary for 2 seconds even though you were running. play in a party and you'll notice it's literally constant this patch, your friends will keep stuttering and warping forward

>"IT'S REALISTIC BRO"
>body armor still has no hitboxes
>helmets can eat magazines of rifle ammo
>inertia only effects stationary leaning so minmaxers with max strength can still Bhop
>bosses have more HP like an RPG game and can eat multiple headshots
>recoil is controlled by the game leading to minmax rifles and a magdump laser meta
shit game

>Competitive shooter
>Unity
LMFAO
M
F
A
O