Was the inclusion of a hot redhead to Persona 5's story a good choice?

Was the inclusion of a hot redhead to Persona 5's story a good choice?

Attached: kasumire.jpg (640x989, 112.92K)

No

No

For my dick yes

her you-know-what edits are amazing so yes

What edits

lmao she didn't even show up in the sequel

her design is hot as fuck but she was horribly implemented into the story

Uhhhh her hair is brown
t. Colorblind

Coomer thread

- She looks like a Rule 63 Joker
- She's not playable until the final fucking dungeon
Fortunately, her game is coming on PC, so mods will fix both of these issues.

>Another character where you only get to see their story during the last few hours of the game
>Is a romance option, but you miss out on tons of scenes that would play throughout the year (Hawaii being one) and have very little time to take her out on dates
>Gets very little interaction with the party due to being introduced so late
>Only get a single dungeon to utilize her abilities fully

It's fucking Haru all over again, but even worse since you get, what, a single month with Sumire? Persona has a bad habit of bringing characters in way too late for them to get proper screen time, to which Sumire is one of the worst I've seen. I don't really mind her inclusion to the story and I do like everything that was added in Royal, but she comes in so late that I didn't feel much for her character. And the idea of actually romancing her is fucking hilarious.

I hope that when P5R finally shows up on other platforms people will realize just what a shitty game it actually was.

I'm still disappointed that she was just a separate character and not the FeMC for P5. Was genuinely excited by the idea that we we're going to get a separate route like P3P with some new music and social links. But nah, we get a tacked on gymnast that basically just has the same twist as Cloud from FFVII.

What a bummer.

>everyone complains that marie is like poochie and gets sucked off too hard by all the other characters
>they go entirely in the opposite direction and make kasumi basically be joker's tulpa that no one acknowledges

I ordered her statue without playing her game.

Attached: 9066605c3e60046ba7c1870c56732aa3.png (2011x3225, 3.59M)

>hot

post the correct version

Attached: 1.png (2567x3424, 2.06M)

Attached: 2.jpg (2567x3424, 1.62M)

Attached: 1657381560613.jpg (1867x3322, 3.57M)