It is really fucking hard

It is really fucking hard

Attached: 91324344-855F-4BBE-BAA1-535730DE787F.png (1024x1024, 1.28M)

Its the easiest crash. There is precisely one level in this game that is hard and its the second to last level and I have absolutely no fucking clue what they were thinking. It's not impossible but it's legit a good 5-10 times harder than the other levels

Getting every crate in the Polar Bear riding section of the Bears Repeating level is pure agony

Yeah it's hard, boy, and you know where it's going

>it’s the easiest crash
>levels are twice as long with heaps of hidden crates

It's funny how Toys for Bob did what no other company could do throughout Crash's dark age: finally kill the franchise dead.

>its the easiest crash
fuck off TfB theres good reason this shit flopped

More crash games pls
I NEED more furry vore
I have an intense craving for tawna/coco getting vore'd

Attached: df89rlw-59c6d710-2f67-436b-af5c-a59e4030cc58-min.png (4194x3006, 3.47M)

it's the easiest, the levels are just long

It is, and I like that.

Attached: bandicutez.png (1344x802, 841.76K)

Filtered.

It is and there is absolutely no motivation to go back 100% levels. The skins you could unlock on each level or eight big tees. I’m not gonna spend a couple hours to get one skin because the game is not that enticing.

Attached: 1576249259194.png (607x832, 441.82K)

Yea, I'm not surprised these games aren't being made anymore. By the fifth level, 100%'ing became too much of a chore so I dropped it. Infuriatingly difficult, and extremely unwelcoming to anyone who isn't an autistic veteran of the series who plays crash games yearly.

It made me question why I even liked crash to begin with (PS1), maybe it was because that's what was new to me as a kid. But yea, this game fucking blows lol.

I thought the skins give you unique abilities or something. Turns out they are literally just cosmetic skins? Why on earth would I waste my time hunting for those? Bullshit game design.

Why would you think that in the first place?

I don't know. Maybe because I recently played Sonic mania and that game gives you a reason to collect the optional chaos emeralds, you can turn into super Sonic with them. Hunting for all crates and stuff would be interesting in crash, if the game would proper reward you for it.

They really went overboard with difficulty on this one. I guess these kid platformers are usually really easy and short so they wanted to artificially lengthen it, but man is it brutal. Would have been fine if the base game was like earlier games with fairly easy platforming and collecting, and then you can make like a game+ mode that has shit tons of collectives.

It does reward you for it. What kind of rewards do you want?

Attached: FXWkOsnWAAEnO5h.jpg (961x1532, 270.68K)

Gameplay altering rewards, not just cosmetics. Cheatcodes, hidden levels, new abilities, new playable characters - stuff that matters. Not just a chicken costume.

Impregnating the whole Nitro Squad.

Attached: 1653866724840.jpg (1002x1339, 235.9K)