Kneel

Attached: Screenshot_20220710-225405_Twitter.jpg (1080x1484, 625.85K)

Only because vanguard is shit and the worst selling cod

Dark Souls PC servers are not fixed as of 10 July 2022
Servers are down in total for 168 days

Attached: 1657488364662.png (909x1188, 906.64K)

Cope

Holy crap game spot is still around?

People still buy the new CoD games?

What happened in 2009? Oh that's right, the death of Nintendo.

Attached: Untitled.png (686x400, 27.76K)

Literally nobody cares about that game anymore

Hello my fellow Any Forums Any Forumsros! If we all go buy Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 when it comes out on October 28th, we can BTFO out Elden Ring!! Better yet, lets pre-order it now!

Attached: Call_of_Duty_Modern_Warfare_II_Key_Art.jpg (282x353, 95.4K)

latest cod game was by the developers that don't cater for campers, next cod game's developers are the premier camper player designers
elden ring has competition, campers fucking love that shit

why the fuck are so many people buying call of duty

They earned it honestly. This is the first time in recent memory where something this popular (in any kind of medium) actually truly deserved its popularity.

FromTrannies love eating shit.

It's a recycled Souls game reusing 2008 assets, but with a lazily made open world.

Good. I hope the games get delisted too. The damage they've done to this industry is truly remarkable l.

People are always complaining about how they reused content but in terms of other open world games they still have a shit ton of enemies and weapons compared to anything else

Any other modern FromSoft title outside of DS2 and 3 deserved this success way more than ER imo.

>Souls games are now the equivalent of CoD
What a fucking triumph bros. We won!

The weapons are superficial even between types most of the weapons are mechanically the same with a different skin and a few stats

>ER 2 and ER 3 confirmed pretty much
I hope you like exploring giant shitty open-worlds with now even more shitty bosses Any Forums!
Oh and Armored Core 6 will be made for Elden Ring audience instead of AC audience.

Souls are the Call of Duty of RPGs

Yes I do and you will cope and seethe.