I miss the 3DS

I miss the 3DS

Attached: my face my soul.png (673x833, 737.66K)

no you dont. you miss the idea of the 3ds

bottom is in a different place

I miss when consoles and handhelds actually had features that made them more than just shitty PCs

The 3DS had SOVL, and the Switch is not a proper handheld console

I miss having eye cancer from accidentally flicking on the 3d mode

you are in a different place

the switch is such a shitty successor to the 3ds

didn't need to be 3D, that was an even more tedious gimmick than motion controls.

I think a long time ago it got so hot in one state where this person lived that they put unbaked brownies on the a tray on the dash of the inside of their car and they wanted to see if they'd bake.

It'd be like trying to fry an egg on the sidewalk or on the hood of your car.

I miss the DS

that's not the same car in both pictures right?

Car melted too.

I still use my 3DS. It's weird hearing people talk about it like it's some kind of ancient artifact.

Was the 3DS really that good? Everytime I think back on it all I remember is it being a graveyard of dead franchises and mediocre Nintendo games.

Attached: 1628734109796.png (1500x1336, 2.51M)

I used it on a flight last week. Still has some really good games. I played Kirby Superstar Ultra and then Bowsers Inside Story. even though those are both normal DS games.

Me too. There's a lot you can do with a hacked 3DS.

The first few years of the 3DS were embarrassingly bad. Then it got MH4U and the Wii U flopped hard, so it got a drastic amount of support and was made good.

Attached: Yo-Kai-Watch-2-Psychic-Specters[1].jpg (2000x1830, 477.75K)

I miss actual handheld gaming and not this "worst of both worlds" switch shit

The Switch is just too uncomfortable as a handheld to me, I don't know how to properly describe it.

>miss

Attached: crankthat.png (1138x1092, 138.69K)

I don't because i still have mine, almost no problems for a decade old handheld

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀.jpg (1126x989, 807.95K)

It had plenty of good games. Rune Factory 4, the entire etrian odyssey franchise barring the 3rd game, tomodachi life/miitopia, animal crossing, super mario 3d land, DKC returns, fantasy life, I could go on and on and on.

why? did you lose yours?

It's a good console but I don't understand the homebrew threads. I quit using mine the moment I got a computer capable of using Citra.

I want to drink the duck goo.

Why?

I don't think anyone is capable even to this day of making a comfortable hand held console.

Explain how top and bottom are the same place. It looks completely different.