Custom Robo

>appears on gamecube
>one of the best games on there
>full creativity, cheesy story but the gameplay is so mesmerizing and unique you don't really care
>lost rights
Why do we live, just to suffer anons?

Attached: medium-5c84ef53cfab1cf249e7cde882ec7d7d.png (780x439, 510.54K)

>No Custom Robo
>No Medabots
>No SRW
Yes.

this and gotcha force were both kino GC robot games

Didn't they make like 2 sequels that sold like shit? Or were they shit because of the rights issue you mentioned?

Massive nostalgia for this game but then I watch footage and realize that's all it is. Nostalgia. Game looks goofy as shit and I can't imagine ever playing it again.

Whatever happened to the Devs person Kickstarter project?
Pretty sure I heard about it like 2 years ago or something

They weren't really sequels but portable spin offs that lacked features of the main one if I remember correctly

Post your build.

>Milky Way
>Homing Star
>Straight S
>Speed P
>High Jump

All I remember is that the world is flat(or is it???) and spending like 5 minutes refusing to let the bro character with the sexy sister use the bathroom

The Gamecube game is the third game in the franchise. The DS game is pretty fun if you can get used to the controls, probably easy on actual hardware.
Synaptic Drive came out long ago, user. Most people turned away due to no story mode and the artstyle. Still have not tried it myself, but I don't imagine it did well.

Attached: 1490745133363.png (120x148, 22.89K)

It's called Synaptic Drive and it was an utter failure

Reminder that nip paypigs get custom robo v2 this month for NSO while the west gets Pokémon Puzzle League

>Mostly Negative on Steam
Oh...
Damn that sucks, was really hoping it'd do well

>Peregrine
>Stun Gun
>Wall Bomb
>Spider G
>Ground

Attached: GXCE01-2.png (1024x844, 845.35K)

I thought LBX was extremely neat, was basically a fusion of Metabots, Custom Robo & Gotcha Force
Shame it ended up going the exact same route as all 3 and falling off the Earth forever
Fuck

Attached: 1646823348512.jpg (990x702, 162.04K)

I picked up the game years ago, and liked getting the models when I could. They were neat. I should go back and finish the game some time.

It's not even that fucking good. The gameplay is incredibly barebones, the customisation isn't even deep, and worst of all is that it's a game based around customisation except all the parts are unlocked bit by bit through story progression instead of actually giving the player any fucking options on what to do at any given point. It would've been much better if it just had all the parts unlocked from the start and a money system to gradually buy them with.

I hate that mecha type shit has never picked up in the west. I thought people would like robot shit what happened?

Marcia a cute

Attached: EkI1t2eWsAALvgV.jpg (1024x842, 97.22K)

but the gameplay is fun
and you can use meme weapons to make it more complex

the ds one is fantastic too

Was anyone else a stubborn little autist when they played this as a kid and refused to switch from the Ray body?

>unique gameplay
>he didnt play heavy gear 1 or 2
>he didnt play mechwarrior 2 or 3
>he didn't play starsiege or earthsiege II
i really genuinely feel bad for consolefaggots sometimes.