Who's more difficult? cite your reasons why

who's more difficult? cite your reasons why

Attached: who.jpg (1000x400, 121.55K)

O&S took me 1 try. Godskins took me 8. I was using Black Knight Sword and Dual Katanas respectively (the OP weapons of each game). The numbers speak for themselves.

Lmao you ain't beat shit first try

DS1 was the last Dark Souls game I played. I had played DS2, DS3, and Bloodborne several times before finally getting to it. I even did SL1 and BL4 runs prior. Everything in that game was extremely easy by comparison, given the experience I had with the other games. The only bosses I didn't beat first try were Gwyn, Kalameet, Artorias, and Manus.

Baste

I had a BKGS and I only didn't first try O&S because I tried finishing Smough with the 2HR2 and he jumped and sat on me. If I didn't care about how good it felt to kill things, I would have won first try. Godskins are naturally harder and are probably designed around being put to sleep.

O&S. Not only does Elden Ring offer more build variety and mechanics use in a fight but also forces you to fight GSA&N bosses several times so by the time you fight them together you'll already know their entire movesets. O&S on the other hand you only see the once and have to beat them with less options and in a game with stiffer movement and controls.

top is running a marathon
bottom is running a marathon but passersby will randomly detain runners and send them back to the start
one is """harder""" but only one is respected as a challenge

O&S have fuckall health in comparison. There's like, 10 O&S fights in GS

Don't care about difficulty. O&S is more fun to fight and a highlight of the game whereas nobles were reused assets

I'd argue Godskin Duo. The whole point of doing the fat and skinny double fight is that you're constantly dodging the fast one while keeping an eye on the slower one as they approach. It's a decent balance and keeps you on your toes. The problem is, the larger Godskin Apostle is basically just as fast as the skinnier one. They both have ranged attacks that are prepped for when you try to heal, both have gap closers, both have half-health power ups, and both can pump out a shitload of damage.

Adding to the fact that the arena you fight the Godskin Apostles is actually pretty tight, in which the pillars often do little to give you cover/space from them, and the battle is a proper slog unless you have a build ready for their nonsense. O&S are pretty tough, but once you figure out how to isolate one from the other, either by taking hit-and-run shots at Smough or dragging Ornstein away, it's not super complicated. With the Godskin Duo, they're both on your ass 24/7 with ranged moves ready whenever you're out of reach.

I don't hate the repetition of the Godskin Apostles as much as a lot of people out there, but it really does feel like a fight they didn't quite consider very well. It feels like they made the two bosses, gave them dozens of moves and abilities to match the variety of builds players have, then just threw them together thinking, "Well, one is big and the other is skinny. It'll be a good contrast and they'll balance out each other's weaknesses!" To which neither of them really had blatant weaknesses, so now you just have two bosses adding onto each other.

yeah, especially because there's so many ways to make the GS fight easier. from an absolutist standpoint, i don't think many would disagree that O&S are harder

O&S are easier on a technical level, but harder to cheese. Godskin Duo is harder on a technical level, but easier to cheese.

O&S are pretty easy if you have a decent weapon and a kindled bonfire. With 10 estus and something like a black knight sword (which can be fully upgraded at that point) or even just a crystal halberd +2 (which you can have very easily before fighting them without having to backtrack at all) you can just melt their HP in the first phase. Plus 2H halberd/greatsword attacks stagger Ornstein easily.

This.
Godskin duo is meant to be cheesed or summoned for, O&S are designed to be fought solo.

I used mimic and killed godskin in 2 tries.
I spent hours at O&S.

listen bro biggie smalls is still on top
can't stop the dynamic duo popping ya momma's cherry
it's a bit scary how they can go through corpses like
they eating crunch berries and it's fairly straight forward
but godskins are just foreskins that smell like sour dairy
and fairy ass faggots only carry a hooked staff like Lautrec and still get rekt
uh uh
frfr no cap ya herd

>Used what is essentially a player summon that has everything the player has
>Using that to judge the difficulty of the fight

Come on user. It's fair if you still think O&S are harder, but Mimic Tear fucking destroys any difficulty in the game, especially prior to the nerf.

I'm surprised people complain so much about Godskin Duo.
I easily 1 shot it.

Summon my guy right at the start.
He tanked one, while I burned down the other.
Was able to kill one before they killed my summon.
After that it was just 1v1'ing the respawns.

Cake walk

You unironically didn't beat them. If everyone was a cheeseshitter there would be no complaints about anything.

godskins. every souls game before bloodborne is a walk in the park compared to elden ring. especially des and 1 where you break the ai if you fight without locking on

Attached: siofra river.webm (320x560, 1.47M)

I think most people come from the perspective of doing the fight with no summons or spirits. To which then the Godskin Duo are arguably much more difficult. Whether or not it's more difficult than O&S is debatable, but both fights are substantially different if you bring summons in, if anything because it takes the heat off you while you focus down one of them.

Godskins.
O&S were designed to be fought together and only together. Godskins were not, they both have movesets that serve to make them challenging individual fights and when put together they don't complement each other at all, they just turn into bullshit spam.

Fighting them just got tedious. I almost wanted to turn off the game and take a month or two break from beating it after walking into a cave to find a snail summoning both versions.

>its your 1st souls playthrough
Tie
>not 1st with cheese
O&S
>not 1st with no cheese
Godskins

>I used mimic and killed godskin in 2 tries.
Thats the equivalent of summoning solaire, which also trivializes O&S.