Have you ever had your video games stolen from you?

Have you ever had your video games stolen from you?

Attached: rip.png (610x765, 703.75K)

yeah but i got them all back in better versions so it's all good

>Go to a bar
>Take you Switches (PLURAL) with you
what

No, but I've lost lots of stuff

>Japs are niggers
Color me shocked

Pretty shitty but this is what you get for taking handhelds to the bar and not keeping a keen eye out. Bugmen have no morals so you need to watch yourself around them too.

No, but I have stolen 1 or two game from fucking gamestop

why did he bring two modded Switch consoles to a bar

My dad stole all of my video games when he was "cleaning"

Chinese have morals but not warcriminal Japanese

How else are you gonna pick up chicks?

I thought you could leave valuables unattended in Japan and nobody would take them.

>playing vidya in public
not. once

Yeah, I made the foolish decision to take my gameboy to school to trade pokemon with some friends, and some little cunt stole my blue version and wiped the file before we found him. On the plus side I took all of his games and gameboy as payment

Attached: 95593341_10223211885272277_3713388677846532096_n.jpg (480x360, 19.56K)

My cousin stole my gamecube and games. She's never apologized for it, but she's nicer to me now.

>she
you know what you must do user

Attached: 1549587207805.png (190x190, 53.82K)

based nip trying to get the autistic faggot to stop being an autistic faggot

>Chinese have morals
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Go harvest some little kids organs, Chang.

Uncle once stole my ps2 and xbox as a child for drug money. Inside both consoles were my two favorite games at the time, Fable and Battle for Bikini Bottom. Was very bummed.
Middle school stole my pokéwalker and never gave it back because apparently it falls under the same ban category as tamagotchis all of a sudden. I've hated my hometown ever since.
Not exactly the same but in sunday school I was once forced to remove my pokemon cartridge from my gameboy and the teacher kept it until the end of class before telling me to never bring demon games to church again.

>i worked so hard on
bought aftermarket chinese shells?

My older sister stole my PS2 games and pawned them for meth money

Do you bathe together?

>install homebrew shit
>"I built this"

Yes
>Fuck you, mike. I hope it was worth getting jizz in your cerial

pokemon=demon

Bro, why are religious people like this???

>be first year of high school around 15 years ago
>woman art teacher watches a white trash thug steal my gameboy
>does nothing
>sends me to the principal when I demand my gameboy back from him and get punched in the face
>get suspended alongside him
>never get gameboy back
>it wasn't even my gameboy but my sister's

Attached: 1548572180958.gif (350x350, 880.63K)

Shoulda been fetching a crummy pail of water

It's a retro pi console he made himself.

They were actually doing him a favor making him stop playing pokemon.

Yes. Ironically, Pokemon Diamond.
Also NiGHTs (Wii) and Sonic Heroes.

They were replaced easily enough but I'll never let someone borrow a game again. (Though, does anyone even do that anymore? Maybe it just never comes up because I'm an adult now.)

Attached: CpcHOP2VUAAWaYn.jpg (482x600, 28.86K)

no, but im not the type to leave expensive stuff unattended.

Didn't make me stop playing pokemon, just forced me to watch veggie tales for an hour and socialize with the other children, such as "ringworm boy" or "unremarkable white kid"

Like that time they cannibalized almost their whole population that one time?

I've technically stolen games, I traded what I was was a nickelback of weed (it wasn't) for a bunch of nintendo ds games (really good ones two, like metroid prime hunters) to some kid when I was in high school, there were no famifications or consequences at all

Attached: dance.gif (498x444, 245.04K)

gunpla bar would have been safer. but if i were a jap that saw a roundeye at a gunpla bar playing video games instead of building gunpla i'd throw out his video game too.

Attached: goonpla.jpg (6000x4000, 2.59M)

with chinese aftermarket shells?
i've put together a mister, i didn't "work so hard to build" a mister, it's fucking legos

Japan steals now? The whole world is fucked

to get to the other side

>Pokemon World, is the world of the Satanic. Of the Demonic.
>Why are we allowing children to walk around with these MONSTERS in their pockets?

Attached: 3E783C49-967C-41C1-A0B4-D1297AF9D878.png (500x595, 11.25K)

only when I buy digital

no wonder you've never had sex

based Chadzuki, stealing Incel McGaijin's bootleg bullshit at the bar then fucking Sutayshi-chan

He clearly went to a foreigner bar. Osaka has loads of them.

He's a foreigner. Was probably at the bar to meet other foreigners. Or maybe it's just a notably popular one.

It's not unlike the Japanese to take stray items to a lost and found if they think it was forgotten by mistake but there's not enough detail to know. Who knows how long he left them unattended.

i'm sick of you reading my post history janny. you know exactly the kind of person i am, a decent person and you still harass me like this every time i make a fucking post no matter how on topic and helpful it is or not. you're a fucking schizophrenic piece of shit, aren't you?

>during gym at highschool my gameboy gets stolen out of my backpack
>kid comes to me days later asking how to beat final fantasy, using my own save file
wew