Why did FNAF Security Breach sell so well?

Why did FNAF Security Breach sell so well?

Attached: 1641730685785.png (899x899, 479.85K)

Compared to other FNAF games. It didn't.

Yes it did it sold really well dumb ass.

FNAF games dont sell
everyone plays them on youtube

citation needed discotrannoid

wolf pussy

So is everyone just going to forget that FNAF makes it's buck off merchandise and toy sales? that's where the real money is made.

>big name franchise has new game
>game looks prettier and bigger than previous iterations
>you can walk in this one
>therefore normalfags go "I finally decided to get into FNAF because the new game looks pretty and you can walk instead of that yucky wucky office shit where you don't move"

this

wolf pu-
beat me to it

I only played FNAF 1, and like 2 months ago because they never catched my attention
but i heard the story is either retarded or interesting.
Is there any reason to play more? Or do i just look up the story online?

Even though they all have flaws, most of the games are pretty good at maintaining tension.
Also, if you have VR, Help Wanted is extremely good, but even if you don't have VR it's still pretty good.

it's got it's issues but it was honestly a lot of fun
I really enjoyed the cast and setting I feel that's make what makes this game stand out.

Attached: 1620948743646.png (896x906, 32.14K)

If you like the gameplay of FNAF 1 then you will probably like FNAF 2 thru 4. FNAF 5 (Sister Location) and FNAF 6 (FFPS) change it up a bit. Help Wanted like said is really good. In fact, if you never played the rest that is a good way to play 2 and 3 since they recreate most of those games in Help Wanted.

Why did he do it?

Attached: Silly Willy.png (451x973, 418.63K)

Because funny youtubers played it
Markiplier and half the community hated it
And because it all has positive reviews which are just zoomers saying "freddy fazbear balls lol"
the game wasn't even supposed to release the way it did, now we have prealpha photos and it shows a completely different game, apparently shit went down and they just made it marketable and funny as a last ditch because they had 5 months to make the game.

Gregory mating press

I'm pretty sure not even he knows anymore.

The greatest troll the world has ever seen.

Attached: 1643900210569.png (664x632, 6.05K)

that's fucked up
I got go check the /vg/ general to get up with those news

Immortality is a hell of a drug

Fuckable daddy bear with free pizza

I want Glam Freddy to fuck me so hard my pelvic bones shatter.

the iceberg isn't that deep, it's just disappointing.
Like vanny was gonna affect lighting and such, completely different storyline and voice actors.

Attached: yeah fghhf.jpg (800x600, 48.39K)

He always cums.

Attached: 727282.png (746x813, 486.53K)

I am 31 years old. I have never played fnaf and know absolutely nothing about it.

Dude just really loves killing kids