Hideo Kojima

What's the next step of his master plan?

Attached: 1657222937002.png (1536x2048, 3.41M)

death stranding 2

Directing his first actual movie, his childhood dream.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-10 at 21-35-18 Hideo Kojima's studio has opened a film TV and music division Engadget.png (1293x895, 272.73K)

Bring the next phase of strand gaming to the world

Prison time.

prison he did shot abe after all lol

Fuck him for killing breederu prime minister that was just trying to save his country.

Crashing Japan
With no survivors

prison

He will kill yao ming

his next magnum opus

You will all apologize when you witness the first strand type movie

I wonder if Kojima is self aware enough to know how egotistical of a person he is, and how his fanbase perceives him. I mean just on a daily basis, he probably doesn't even think about it. He has a lot of confidence but that isn't always a good thing. I know he doesn't take criticism well, because he believes everything he makes it golden and everything he likes is better than what you like. Narcassistic as fuck.

Probably another terrible tv show masquerading as a video game.
>because he believes everything he makes it golden and everything he likes is better than what you like.
I don't really like his games, but that's some really insecure projection there buddy

Crashing this gameā€¦

What are you talking about? He's chill and passionate and not afraid to be himself. Does that intimidate you?

I think he's pretty cool to be honest. It's like he does whatever he wants to, I wish I were like that.

I wonder what kind of movie will it be
some experimental drama or full on action movie with a shit tone of subtext and shit

He had a random depression episode and needed a lunch buddy to help him cope months before the release. He realized the gameplay of Death Stranding wasn't a good concept. People wanted to have fun instead of buying a walking simulator

>Clone yourself
>Send in one of the clones on an assassination mission
MGSVI

Confirmed massive faggot for wearing a mask. They provide zero protection from airborne viruses. He's really just reducing the quality of his own respiration for literally no reason.

Hang out with his current favorite hollywood celebrities on microsoft's money. Hiring his current favorite hipster band. Make up some mumbo jumbo about how his new game will have a new thing. The gameplay will be nothing special or new, you will see the usual Kojima HAHA SO QUIRKY things. The game will do ok in sales, forgotten quickly, most will watch the cutscenes on youtube and not buy it at all (I did this for Death Stranding).

Which by the way, death stranding would have been better as a CG movie instead, not a game. More room for special scenes of Sam struggling and fighting mystery ghost niggers and such. After he's done with his usual plan, Kojima will then probably go back and leech from Sony to repeat the same process, but this time with a different set of celebrities he likes and another hipster band.

Konami was not right in being cunts. But they were right in firing Kojima. He loves himself and his ideas too much and the people around him and in the vidya industry suck his dick way too hard, he's not humble at all and doesn't care about constructive criticism.

Attached: 1642822207484.gif (248x240, 745.15K)

Suing Any Forums.org.

Attached: 1386432625125.jpg (679x427, 42.04K)

that looks like an N95/KN95 which absolutely do protect you

beyond based

this thread is just Any Forums projecting themselves onto Kojima