What games increase your IQ?

What games increase your IQ?

Attached: 1657136459553.png (800x800, 7.65K)

No because ship weight distributed among the water

Will it blend?

Why would it tip if it's already stable?

fucking duh

Centre of mass offset from the pivot so yes.

Boat isn't heavy enough
If it was a massive iceberg it would tip.

if its american it will tip

The mass is redistributed to the other side.

This is completely unstable, and fluids are always going to have fluctuations in density at different points due to temperature so yes, given enough time.

I never tip at restaurants
Only Americans do

lol

But the only mass that the water is redistributing is the one displaced by the boat, not the whole boat is submerged in water.
And even if it were the displaced water would average out over the whole vessel, which means one side would still have more mass than the other.

The sailboat is already displacing water. The water is distributed evenly. No tip.

look at the big brain on brad

Yeah it balances on a point so he moving water tips it.

but it's a sailboat. Any movement in the air will tip it

The mass of the water displaced is equal to the mass of the boat. So having the boat there is the exact same as having water it its place filled in at the water line. So the weight is perfectly level.

It won’t because the water container has enough space to not overflow even with the boats added weight. Since the boat is on the left side and because the container has enough space it merely pushes some of the left water to the right side, which is equal to the weight of the boat thus causing it to stay steady

But we call that heeling user, not tipping.

>pushes some of the left water
The motion of the moving water then causes it to tip over.

Carlos!
it will tip... to the right

We don't know the velocity or mass of the car but judging by the tank's size relative to the road I don't think it will tip.

A daring synthesis

I'm going with this guys process. Tips left.

Not how it works. Go fill up your bathtub and put your rubber ducky in on the left side does the entire bathtub flip over?

You make niggers look like einstein