How come there aren't more games set in an African war? Basically the only example is Far Cry 2

How come there aren't more games set in an African war? Basically the only example is Far Cry 2.

Attached: congo soldier.jpg (1280x720, 164.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnYVYgPz6lU
youtu.be/5hQLrbfxeiQ?t=158
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey hey people...

because despite there literally being hundreds of unique cultures and languages in Africa, they are all equally uninteresting. Id definitely play a game set in the Rwandan genocide desu.

Westoids, leftoids and various other groups get angry when african reality is reflected in the media. They all threw a fit when Resident Evil portrayed what your average african nation was like, a dirty, poverty stricken, shithole. How do you think they'll react to Idi Armin simulator? Or Liberarian Warfare?

Tutsi shill

Once you've seen one you've seen them all. Africa is boring as fuck.
That and no modern AAA game would allow you to massacre africans, RE5 had insane amounts of shit thrown at it for that.

Have you seen black Africans fight with actual guns? Would be certainly very entertaining for a while but people will call it racist for depicting blacks like they're too stupid to handle guns.

Why aren't there any games about the attempted Mongol invasion of Croatia?

Attached: 1644661743930.jpg (1115x1185, 569.06K)

I want explore Africa during Victorian era.

Because you only have two options.
Create something completely fictitious.
Or show the truth of what it's really like over there and get called out for being racist or hated on for makeing up "lies"
Africa is a hell hole in certain parts.

Attached: 1641670496534.jpg (680x389, 52.97K)

Shit is fucked so whatever side you dont play as will be mad, causing a scandal and westfucks dont want to show the poor ol' black people committing war crimes

a Blood Diamond type of game with good shooting and survival mechanics would be legit a fun time.

Ditto
Only thing I have are Arma rp

no one wants to play a game where both sides are using bootleg AKs and driving toyota hilax trucks

>That one video of that craftsmen mentioning machetes were used during genocides
>Every leftist faggot gets assmad at that comment
>Despite it being true
youtube.com/watch?v=AnYVYgPz6lU

>What is jagged alliance

>Liberian/Central African Warfare
>spinoff by the same studio and team behind Syrian Warfare
would buy day 1 desu

Nobody cares about it. Blood diamonds tried to make people aware of the ongoing africa war but cared so nobody watched or paid their documentaries.

Too much rape

Attached: fda.jpg (1920x1080, 327.68K)

What is the videogame equivalent of Who Killed Captain Alex?

Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death

Never enough rape

Attached: Rape.png (669x821, 446.27K)

I watched the video and that's not why people were shitting on him, they were shitting on him because he's a retard that clearly doesn't know how to use a machete properly and for what it was designed.

>Risks of causing outrage
>poor at best documentation of what's going on, even if you try to show the truth you will eventually get something wrong and get called out
>Appealing setting, but only to a niche market
It's not a worth gamble to make.

>Play african Mali soldier
>Can't crouch right
>Can't crawl right
>Never use iron sight
>Just hold it in the general direction of the enemy and shoot
>While screaming random commands
>Not even sure where the enemy is
>Share some cigarettes randomly and enjoy the desert wind
>Be reminded I'm still in battle
>Fill my now empty magazines one bullet at a time
>Stand up with 2 or 3 of my other buddies
>Shoot together in a random direction hoping to hit something
>Out of ammo
>Give up with 0 kills
youtu.be/5hQLrbfxeiQ?t=158

You can't just chop off hands however you feel like in a first world country. So he cannot show it for what it was designed.