Tainted Cain

His playstyle WILL intimidate you.

Attached: tainted cain.png (2074x1068, 212.15K)

>leave all pickups
>find secret room
>constantly replace my active item in secret room to generate bone hearts
>create strong damage items to make room clear easier
>create R button
>repeat the run several times to get almost every ending possible in a single several hour run
>never have to play him again
>use same technique to get lost poster with broken items
>deliberately die and revive as the lost on the final boss
>beat the game with the lost for free
>rinse and repeat with any revive item
so broken he breaks other characters too

Attached: 1655680904165.gif (220x162, 47.13K)

>spending several hours on a single isaac run
The human body can only take so much Isaac, user

Make it a Devil Room exclusive. Now devil deals have their own Godhead equivalent.

Attached: c sec.png (374x448, 8.37K)

>Isaac players bitch about shitty item pools for years
>complain when Repentance fixes them
Why?

Attached: repentance items.png (1140x6332, 3.18M)

>repentance fixes them
lmao lol

or hear me out, revert the nerf to brimstone, take out some of the shitty items in the devil room pool.

Is this just mods?

>Damocles in S Tier when it's only takeable as The Lost

You don't feel lucky, user?

Attached: damocles odds.png (852x524, 31.96K)

>member card s tier
Why? With limited coins (that you could have spent on something else with equal value anyway) and limited shops the value of this item is fairly low. Even if you do have 99 coins most of the items you get here are inconsequential to the run as a whole. You're probably just rating it highly because you got R key on sale once.

T. Jacob needs either Dark Esau to deal no damage to Jacob unless he's charging or change the Lost effect to function like the white fire where you revert after clearing a room.

>are inconsequential
Factually false

>trust me guys this quality 2 incredibly conditional item is actually better than revelation and psy fly!!!!!!

Why would an item called C Section be related with the Devil?

>twisted pair in s tier
>incubus not in s tier
>when they're literally the same thing

I always take Damocles, i think i have never died for it

How do I win at t. Isaac?

Attached: 1650233569335.png (800x600, 10.56K)

Before he was patched to have his item recipes be randomized, I actively challenged myself with dumb shit like getting my mega satan mark using only lil haunts and BFF's. That was infinitely more fun. Then I realized stacking finger and red stew was infinitely easier and also let you get boss rush in a super short amount of time. Tech 2/Mysterious liquid also achieved the same thing and was also super fuckin easy to get

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 84.47K)

better question, how do you lose with t. isaac?
i'm honestly not sure if it's even possible.

>still playing isaac: fuck you version
Downgrade to vanilla Rebirth or better yet, play the old vastly superior Flash game.

nah fuck that, put it in the curse room.

>a game with an instakill item when fucking curse of LOL YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO TAKE GOOD LUCK exists
Isaac is garbage now.

I can usually get to Hush, but at that point my damage is too low and it goes on for about 8 minutes before I either die, or die slightly later to delirium.

>snowball early game with dmg ups from boss pools
>change auxiliary items into angel pool items later
aint so hard

You have to actually activate it first dumbass. You pick it up as an active item.

it's an active, retard.

Most people that yell about Repentence being too hard or unfair have never played it for more than 10 minutes, more news at 11

i love isaac to death but repentance genuinely pushed the game too far into one direction because kilburn is autistic and plays the game with no fucking items.

and which direction is that, exactly?

Never played Isaac: Fuck You Expansion, I just saw that shit and figured it was typical for that shit game to be that goddamn evil.
I quit playing Isaac after AB+ which aws fucking bad enough. Fuck all the bullshit they've added since.

>i have never played repentance but it's bad
hush user, the adults are talking.

>Never played Isaac: Fuck You Expansion
No wonders, repentence actually fixed most problems with AB+

Repentance undoes some of the worst things about AB+, such as portals being everywhere and some boss rooms being closet size.

stacking nerfs ontop of nerfs ontop of nerfs ontop of nerfs is not good balancing, just look at devil deals, you could have nerfed them (while making angel deals better) in 1 fucking way be it removing the health cheese, or making things more expensive or nerfing individual items. but no kilburn did all 3 of these things at the same fucking time. also if you watch literally any of his ama's kilburn genuinely just dislikes items being strong on their own, the mindset of wanting to nerf shit like echo chamber and r key despite being insanely rare items in an item pool you usually have to force to even get he just wants the game to be some hard as fuck bullet hell game that isaac was never about. repentance does a lot of things great but sometimes it's genuinely just annoying and not fun to play.

Name 5 game-ruining items from Repentence