Would adding them to Origins have been going too far?

Would adding them to Origins have been going too far?

Attached: MightyRay.jpg (1200x675, 118.66K)

Absolutely not. Might have actually given a reason to by the busted collection.

Attached: 263fe407954b1f3e94bd134f1d9d0d7f.jpg (800x696, 72.06K)

they should have been included in it plus knuckles in cd

I don't care for them. Mighty was always just "The Other Red Sonic" and Ray was literally in just one game no one fucking played. Also from a basic character setting standpoint I kinda feel like Mighty and Ray parallel Sonic and Tails way too hard so they end up feeling incredibly redundant.

Design-wise, I think someone more distinct like Vector works better but it's hard to justify him gameplay-wise because his main superpower is rolling which is something that literally every other fucking character does.

They should focus on making the game good first.

Attached: E6r4kuUWEAo2Uby.jfif.jpg (3139x3201, 756.56K)

>but it's hard to justify him gameplay-wise because his main superpower is rolling which is something that literally every other fucking character does
Did you play Mania? He had a ground-pound there and his armor allowed him to block projectiles and land on spikes safely (just once).

I was talking Vector.

With Mighty, the thing about the ground pound is that Sonic has literally fucking used that move himself in multiple games so it's not unique in the slightest. And the ability to land safely on spikes isn't all that interesting an ability.

Attached: 5bdceb35640c2708518ddb24ae7f61f5.jpg (947x843, 94.06K)

>Also from a basic character setting standpoint I kinda feel like Mighty and Ray parallel Sonic and Tails way too hard
This is my autism talking but I really wished Mania gave Mighty and Ray the "1.5 Multiplayer" mechanic where Ray could follow Mighty through his campaign and airlift him around the way Tails does Sonic.

Attached: KnucklesOrigins.png (1360x764, 1.4M)

>Mania gave Mighty and Ray the "1.5 Multiplayer"
agree that was such a wasted opportunity

I can't imagine that it would be all that practical since Ray can't carry someone and glide at the same time.

Maybe it'd turn into more of a parachute when they're doing it together

Ray's glide relies on all his limbs being spread out though. He can't hold onto Mighty and spread his flaps simultaneously.

maybe Mighty could grab Rays shoes while hes doing his gliding? idk

He could wrap his tail around Mighty's legs (the way Mario's Cape wrapped around Mario's ankles) while the two of them hold hands with Ray on Mighty's back.

Think of them recreating this pose but with Ray as the cape

Like I said, this is my autism talking

Forgot the pic

Attached: CapeMario.png (1200x1215, 1.59M)

could work yeah, maybe in the eventual Knuckles Chaotix remake
I am still hopefull for it

Not at all, I would’ve bought the collection if it included some new playable characters like them or amy

I would gladly spend my in game coins to unlock them and Amy. Sucks that Coins only unlock Artwork and Music which can easily be looked up online.

They should have at least tried to have playable Amy given how much they showed her in cutscenes and promo material.

Sonic hasn't used the ground-pound in almost any Classic game.

No. Honestly, they should have added Sonic 4 and Sonic Mania to the game to get the entire young Sonic story in one game.

3&K is the only one of the collection that can't be played differently from how it was originally designed, so it really feels like that one is being short-changed. A new character or two across all games would have been perfect and would have absolutely been possible if Headcannon got to handle the whole package.

Attached: SonicManiaSuperForms.jpg (1280x720, 142.94K)

the black line on super sonic head looks so bad