Sunbreak

this is the second frontier monster ever put into a mainline. say something not nice to it!

Attached: 1632361270410.gif (805x702, 23.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fhqXwZ4CRfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>one of the only good Frontier mons
The cactus is alright.

>tfw no one remembers Hypnocatrice

its the third you retard

also game sucks

>second
wait isn't it the third?
>say something not nice to it!
espinas is a pretty great fight in sunbreak

Make a Scorched Magnamolo room faggots

>second

hypno
lava fish
and now es penis

Seriously, why did Hypnocatrice get his mainline visa revoked while Lavasioth got to keep it?
It's not fair

lavasioth a SHIT and DOES NOT deserve the title of second frontier mon

I will never play Rise Sunbreak outside of the demos.

Attached: 1657501962979.jpg (780x439, 103.56K)

>have to delete shader.cache2 file before playing or the game will crash during gameplay
what the hell? I'm not using any mods so I don't know what could be the issue, sometimes it will crash on start up
anyone else?

have you tried buying it?

>hypnocatrice: a mix match of Rathalos and Yian Kut Ku
>lavasioth: a fire version of an already extant monster
I guess it was just easier that way.

>will you let me hunt with you NOW?

Attached: 12387767-944765.png (1240x1754, 2.85M)

just kill yourself you retarded secondary

no.

>a mix match of Rathalos and Yian Kut Ku
What
It's just sleep Kut-Ku

I'll consider it, but first you have to show me you can get at least an A-rank with Hunting Horn in the Hermitaur arena match

Switch Axe is an easy weapon to get good at. Always have Rapid Morph; it's the highest priority skill for SA and it's not very hard to get. Your combo for monster downs/big openings is ZR -> A -> ZR -> ZR. Use 2-stage to get back sword gauge and amp your sword fast, or use the counter to amp it immediately (a good practice is to use it during a monster's opening roar). Use Axe mode/morph attacks to get around; Sword to Axe covers a lot of ground. Consider at least Evade Extender 1--I prefer 2. ZSD for roars and/or moments when the monster is going to be moving. You can't get knocked off, but you will take damage, so beware.

SA isn't very high commitment, so get in there, do your damage, and then morph out of danger. Sword can morph backwards after any attack by holding back + ZR, and Axe can fade slash with back + A.

Why would I ever do such a thing?

Attached: confused.png (612x491, 97.59K)

They brought back pretty much the entire FU cast in GU besides him too, shit sucks

You can't even lift a weapon yet Chich.
You'll have to wait in the tent for me.

Attached: 1446780_20220709043017_1.png (1360x768, 2.02M)

My captcha fucked up lol
I'm asking though because I know in previous games at least poison fucks with Kushala's wind. Otherwise, blast is 3* effectiveness but I've heard blast sort of sucks.

chooch

Attached: 1236808577580.png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

>Rapid Morph
I'll give it a shot.
>Evade Extender
This skill is my main vein. I love the extra mobility it provides via wirejumping. I always max it.
I've been wanting to use that Lunagaron axe because it looks so fucking slick, but it's got dogshit sharpness. As for the phials, which type of phial is the best all-purpose thing? I used the Switch Axe a lot in GenU, but it feels different in Rise.

I VERY commonly see my Palamute proc blast in solo hunts. A solid 200 damage every few seconds is nothing to scoff at. Hunters can pull it off better by virtue of the blast skills and Teostra's skill and weapons.

All purpose would be Power, but SA benefits from elemental a lot, so the Element Phials are real power houses. If you want a good all-rounder to test shit out on, Daora's and Teo's are good choices, but so is Daimyo's or Rathalos. Those all benefit from being able to use Phial Switch Boost, which is a fantastic rampage gem for SA.

Pettin'

Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask what the "special skills" it gives you are. I noticed that Phial Switch gem is level 3, so it must do something good.

the third one

Is Teaostra weapon generally better than Magnamalo?

no. go back under the staircase you harry potter-looking-ass bitch

I'm tired of hating on longsword. Its a fun weapon with a high skill ceiling and a low skill floor.

Attached: 3b7 - Copy.gif (480x368, 2.46M)

I honestly don't know, I just use the Teostra weapons for the looks and the all-round stats.

Sorry, I'm too busy "hunting" with FIo

Magnamalo weapons are better but the final upgrade is locked behind MR100

It makes you recover more gauge when during sword morph attacks (into axe), and adds phial effects to every axe morph attack, and I believe it makes it easier to amp the sword too. Basically it just makes maintaining the gauge easier, and since amped phial attacks are such a huge part of your damage, it's super important to keep your sword amped as much as possible. Power Prolonger is a good idea for Power phials for that reason as well.

What Frontier monster do you want but soley for their combat theme

youtu.be/fhqXwZ4CRfk

Attached: file.png (1200x992, 1.07M)

it's honestly the first, Lavasioth and Hypnocatrice were intended to be released simultaneously with Frontier. Espinas is the first one to legit escape Frontier after the fact