Any Forums will try and gaslight you into believing that Ultimate is better than this pure, refined, KINO

Any Forums will try and gaslight you into believing that Ultimate is better than this pure, refined, KINO
youtu.be/rBPegoYoD9Q

Attached: 71LYcP8WK3L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1062x1500, 145.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHCDtZGKV90
youtube.com/watch?v=AwIOQjgRLpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I watched this recently and the music is definitely better, I also really like the style and mood of the first few episodes but beyond that Ultimate is better

Both are good. The ending of Ultimate is way more satisfying though. Alucard going completely off rails in ultimate was so good.

I prefer the manga.

I liked the more serious horror-ish tone. I'm okay with over the top stuff but I feel like Ultimate is just too much silly combined with too much shock value.

Why are people suddenly jacking off this trash? Hellsing and Hellsing Ultimate were never good.

>animeonlies

Attached: file.png (556x607, 491.14K)

Superior and more fitting opening 2bh.

youtube.com/watch?v=eHCDtZGKV90

Abridged>Anything

every not the source material 00's anime people have nostalgia over follows the same structure, first few episodes are awesome, eventually the series falls apart between the anime original writing because japs cant write endings for shit and them getting less budget because the show has already done its job of being advertisement for the original, mangafags always win

this is Any Forums

Fma03 is far better than the Manga or BH and you're low iq if you try and debate me

Both Hellsing are good if you turn your brain off

It truly is kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=AwIOQjgRLpo

Contrarianism and hipsters in general are eternal and will exist forever.

The TV series is way better though, Ultimate / the manga's story went to shit incredibly quickly, basically the only thing it did better was Anderson.
And the TV series has way better music. That's why they got the same guy back when they did Drifters.

Hellsing OG was special in its own way. Sometimes an anime series carves out its own interesting plots due to the manga not being finished yet.

I agree

Ultimate is just too "le wacky animu"; OG anime is way better

I don't know about better, but the tv series was memorable in it's own right. In a way, I think I want to rewatch it more than I do Ultimate. Also Any Forums?

Mods moved my post here from Any Forums, confirming my point