Why are people so against an easy mode in these games? just play on normal for the regular dark souls experience

why are people so against an easy mode in these games? just play on normal for the regular dark souls experience.

Attached: FMdBewVXoBIlBPV.0.jpg (1200x800, 144.12K)

There already is an easy mode.

I'd rather gatekeep faggots like you.

It cheapens the experience

Attached: moonveil.jpg (640x359, 13.34K)

based and true

Attached: fe.jpg (1200x1920, 264.75K)

you can literally have mimic tear do all the work, and practically afk.
I dont understand the concept of an easy mode.

The game is easy, but I'm for it if they'd add more complexity. As is Elden Ring is shallow, but punishing. People can die in 1-3 hits on most builds, but it's more of a test of not falling asleep while exploring nothing than a test of skill.

The experience is already cheapened by the simple combat with a god roll. Ashes and magic make it absolutely braindead

Shut the fuck up
You already got easy mode with the summons and especially mimic / triche / rob / bleed in general. It's the literal easy mode they added for you. And now you have retards crying about this being called about, too, if you tell them they didn't learn the mechanics by having ai summons beat the game for them. Shut the fuck up.

>caring this much
jesus christ user, why are you this sad?

>why are people so against an easy mode in these games?
It's less that people are against it. And more that you people just refuse to accept any kind of "easy mode" that isn't explicitly labelled easy mode.

The difficulty of Elden Ring and the other Souls games are extremely modular.
You can summon online helpers to carry you. You even have NPC summons. You can shield yourself from invasions. If the game is too difficult for you, there are plenty of options to make it easier.
But because they didn't call it "easy mode" it's not enough.

While I don’t disagree with your sentiment that it will never be enough the typical easy mode drastically reduces damage received while exaggerating damage dealt which is exactly what players want, absolutely no challenge.
While summoning and all the extra garbage elden ring offers does in fact make the game easier it doesn’t guarantee success because you can totally summon a complete knuckle dragger just as likely as you would someone who will simply toss you in the backpack while spirits completely circumvent the issue by design.

The gates have been blown open since dark souls, soulscuck.

Because the game is a hardcore game for hardcore gamers such as myself
If the game had an easy mode, it would diminish the value of my completion. Why would I bother bragging about finishing elden ring when anyone can do?

There is an easy mode already

>just beat multiple hard bosses and areas to get the Mimic

I cruised through with a mimic because perfecting boss mechanics in a vidya game is a waste of god damn time. It's all about the story, lads.

>It's all about the story, lads.
ER doesn't have a story.

>Loretta, Radahn and Mimic Tear
>hard bosses

>blown open
>only 40% of players beat Godskin Duo