Slay The Spire

This saitama-looking ass is harder than the final boss; what gives?

Attached: 1651195126001.png (360x360, 46.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NkYejDiG9xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forces you to have enough damage per turn to kill it. Decks that attack a lot breeze through it but slower-damaging decks don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=NkYejDiG9xg

How did Kemco shovelware surpass sts?

Attached: or.jpg (474x237, 34.66K)

That fag and the clock slug are there to force you into the meta instead of making fun decks.

Because the devs decided to add build specific bosses in the final area.

He gives you 3 turns to set up. He does the same thing every encounter. You have to assess whether you have enough card draw, powers, debuffs and so on to beat him if you plan on selecting an elite room.
Due to his Slow debuff he is weak to runs where you have a lot of energy and can play a lot of cards. You also need to be able to draw or create a lot of cards.

Attached: Vof6UxqzW779tPcmFqwkLd-1200-80.jpg (1200x800, 217.21K)

How the fuck do you lose to this guy? as long as you can block 70 damage per turn he will literally never hurt you. If you die to him you would have died to reptomancer anyway.

reminder that most people who played StS legitimately don't understand how the game works at all and complain that it's just "100% dependent on RNG"
i wish i was joking

Ascensions are a meme, why do people want to brag so much about beating a deck builder roguelite? They treat the Ascension system like ASSFAGGOTS players treat multiplayer ranks.

Attached: 06958.jpg (1339x1200, 204.8K)

Somewhere along the way you developed mental illness(es).

It's more about how you can't lose in low ascensions once you learn the mechanics, although A17+ are bullshit on the non-broken characters.

>gotten up to ASC 17 on the Watcher

What the hell do I do? Until now I’ve mostly been able to get by with a deck that relies on constant stance changing but I can barely set up most of the time.

>as long as you can block 70 damage per turn
sorry I forgot to bring barricade

>5

Attached: Screenshot_610.png (345x293, 164.67K)

It is time.

>beat A20 with Silent
>try the other characters
>they all suck
90 hours of Silent were amazing though.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (245x230, 772.88K)

Anyone here tried that new gwent game? I pirated it yesterday and played a bit and its a mix of slay the spire and monster train but with gwent which is pretty cool.

Attached: c9a5703b9f7193847d67076526ff17dc18576f6f-1280x720.png (1280x719, 887.07K)

Attached: Images that make you feel pain.png (954x542, 783.78K)

silent is fucking dogshit. i casually play a20 watcher because it's only modestly more difficult than A0 on other characters

Wait. It was a new game? I thought it was the old Gwent.

Don't reply to me ever again, whore.

Its a single player roguelike in the style of slay the spire. Not nearly as good as sts but worth checking it out imo.

the silent is garbo handicap tier

Attached: file.png (80x65, 7.22K)

silent is building around the same dexterity power cards every single run. perfect for brainlets. even ironchad has more variation.

I'm the complete opposite. When I go into act 2 and stare down an orb or snake plant after barely scraping by with her craptastic cards I want to kill myself.