Seriously what were they thinking with this?

Seriously what were they thinking with this?

Attached: file.png (840x473, 383.96K)

>we need more heckin difficultarino, but we’re running out ebin boss designs.
>I know let’s haphazardly reuse enemies without making any attempt to optimize or balance the fight but pretend we’re making a loosely attempted call back to DS1 (le fat x skinny duo fight XD)

>fight one after the other in Mountaintop of the Giants
>"Man, I hope I never have to fight one of those fuckers again."

Honestly Farum Azula just kind of sucks all around.

at least it looks nice unlike shittop of giants.

They wanted ren & stimpy 2 but made zoomies buttmad
Pretty based if you ask me

to make unskilled losers suffer

Attached: 1656806506290.png (406x1164, 639.42K)

bernahl npc summon and mimic tear were able to complete this fight, i just circled around and did a jump attack a few times

any attempt to actually get involved and i died instantly

Attached: 1649860127746.webm (800x450, 2.91M)

It's been patched for months, so if you can't do it now you're just bad and worse than AI summons

>soreseal
Please stop.

>Sleep Pot
>Terra Magic
>Comet Azur

the end

Kino

they were thinking
>let's fuck up this scrub bitchfaggot for the 3rd time who's going to whine on a indonesian backgammon forum how he can't beat us lmao

>sees player has no health and uses the memeseal
>rolls in to OHKO his soft buttery ass then rolls out again
Nigga ain't got time for bussin fools like yourself

I‘ve beaten them solo 7 times now and i still think the fight sucks. My opinion wont change on my next playthrough either.

All I see here is someone getting outskilled, should have timed his roll better.

Jay and silent bob?

>oh, right we need a boss fight for this area

This game looks fucking retarded

I‘ve beaten them solo 9 times now and after a long time i think this is actually low key one of the best fights in the game. My opinion on this will never change on any next playthroughs either.

One of my favorite bosses in the game

nothing since I never even saw them do anything. Killed these 2 and never even saw their moves. Do they even have a move set. My fight went like this:

>damaged them down in 13 seconds.
>Never even saw them take a swing at me
>then they disappear
>i wait
>one shows up
>one hit and i kill him
>wait
>other pops up, hit him once and he's dead

wtf was this fight. I was expecting something hard, but literally nothing happened

It's easy as fuck, one of them will never attack and just throw black flames at you occasionally and you should have already fought both of them individually at least once before getting to this fight.

What the fuck is that HP bar

based bleed chad

Utterly based fatskin smelling a viglet and going in for the kill like an apex predator

>GODSKIN CULTISTS
>There's only two types of them
There needed to be a few more, desu.
The Godskin and Gloam Eyed Queen needed to be a real faction rather than just undeveloped background lore.

What streamer started this Soreseal retardation that plagues these threads?

Why the FUCK are these niggas at Farum Azula?
How the fuck did they even get there?

The Godskins and Gloam Eyed Queen were already wiped out before the story, St. Trina is a the truly cut content/under utilized background.

No shit Sherlock that's why I'm saying they shouldn't have been so and actually be something that is not gay-ass lore.