No game like BLAME!

>no game like BLAME!
>no game like The Book of the New Sun
>no game like Made in Abyss
>no game like Girl's Last Tour
it's over

Attached: 1626330512053.jpg (508x457, 131.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PUjZ86rLiqY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shadow of the Colossus has a similar feel.

Made in Abyss is literally Etrian Odyssey: the manga, coming from Tsukushi himself working on them

Did he really say that? It's not hard to believe considering the similarities, but I've never seen him actually say it outright.

play Rain World

I didn't mean to imply that he said it, rather that the influence is obvious and there's no way it's a mere coincidence that he made a manga about potatoes going to hell after working on a video game about potatoes going to hell

I want a Blood Meridian western game where Judge Holden will always kill you at the end, but you try to get the "best" death ala 'I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream'.

Attached: 1644869798144.png (620x775, 471.58K)

>no game like MiA
You're in luck, then
youtu.be/PUjZ86rLiqY

Attached: 1649889237507.jpg (1200x1200, 200.9K)

Except there are? None of them have anime graphics tho so I guess you're right.

What games are like Book of the New Sun?

Pretty sure this will be shit.

Dark Souls 1-3/Bloodborne, not sure about Elden Ring but it might be to, haven't played it though since I'm not dropping $60 on it. It's not super similar to Book of the New Sun, but it is definitely like it.

But Dark Souls is fantasy whereas Book of the New Sun is sci-fi?

Those games were honestly the first ones to come in mind when I read the intro to my copy of Shadow of the Torturer. As someone who loves Souls, I'm enjoying it a lot so far. Haven't gotten far, though.

That's why I said they're not super similar, just "like" Book of the New Sun, because the overall genre aesthetic is different doesn't change that it's kind of the same point/feel.

It's more about the tone of it, I feel. If there was a Sci-Fi Souls with a more characterized MC, it would feel a lot like Book of the New Sun and how it presents its world.

Well you see, I just disagree.

A game that accurately captures the feel of blame! will either never exist or will come out when humanity has pretty much the same tech level as they do.

Well, then I agree to disagree.

Naissance
Caves of Qud
Etrian Odyssey 3
Rain World/Oneshot

Attached: 1631106296937.jpg (900x800, 139.75K)

Rain World
Receiver II
Stanley Parable
The Long Drive
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
LIMBO
継ぐ者のコドク
Custom VRChat Worlds (Amebient)