One of the greatest enemies in all of video games. So fucking good

One of the greatest enemies in all of video games. So fucking good.

Attached: doom-eternal-marauder-beat-fast-7021-1585323777581.jpg (1200x900, 543.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hfnyfIFIJB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ehh, I wish his gameplay was more varied, wish we would have gotten an actual melee focused enemy like the trailers and scrapped attacks suggested

yup, loved these faggots

>be me
>a proud Argenta man, can trace my lineage back to the fucking stone age
>my ancestors all were mighty warriors
>join Night Sentinels, best of the best, the ones who guard our mighty cities from outside threats
>one day boys bring in some dude
>more scars than a man, babbles some nonsense about some "dem ones"
>throw him in the Arena just for laughs, fucker beats up everyone, also somehow big titty Maykr lady is interested in his ramblings
>whatever
>the Priests want this dirty fucker to train with us
>whatever, he'll fail
>he doesn't
>that bastard is tough
>suddenly those "dem ones" he talked about attack us
>that guy is like a meat grinder, whatever, we put up a good fight as well
>they make him the leader of Night Sentinels, some who-knows-whom, not even a real Argenta
>fuck it
>Priests say "dem ones" aren't even that bad
>who am I to argue with Priests?
>die fighting some rebels
>Priests resurrect me with Maykr magic
>I have horns now, they kinda itch
>whatever, I keep serving them, I have a cool axe and spirit dog now, cool
>also a shotgun just like that green faggot had
>suddenly great news arrive
>this fucker is making life different for our Priests
>they send me to finally put him at rest
>I'm tough, fast as lighting and basically invulnerable, what can go wrong
>this happens
youtube.com/watch?v=hfnyfIFIJB8

He filtered millions.

Once you know what to do he's pretty easy.
He still sticks out compared to the rest of the enemies, feels like he's meant to be in a different game.

Cool boss, shit enemy

Why is he immune to everything but his bullshit? No enemy is like that, not even the giant fuckers

Yeah? So is the platforming. They intentionally put these things in to break up the gameplay.

He's not immune, you can spam stickies/missiles behind his shield and never interact with green flash.

JUDGEMENT!

Attached: jd-greed-minos-prime.jpg (1250x720, 275.06K)

always hated seeing jackasses play like this

>nooo you can't come up with creative combos to defeat enemies

>combos

Attached: 1621339023828.gif (200x200, 2.35M)

he's my favorite in DOOM eternal, especially when i was worse cause it felt like a showdown against an anime character.

i like how he forces you to really manage trash mobs so you can take your time with him but i dislike the whole "you have to be exactly at midrange from him" thing. It's very easy for him to decide to path towards you when you dont expect and surprise surprise you're getting shotgunned to the face

A single dash backwards prevents shotgun-to-the-face.

Why?

>absolute sponge
>has no openings whatsoever so beating him is a fluke
>LMAO NOW THERES TWO
awful enemy design

Attached: 1656204309795.gif (500x375, 755.66K)

>>has no openings whatsoever
again a lie, spam stickies if you want

>>LMAO NOW THERES TWO
holy filtered

The 180 Id did from the release of Eternal to the last DLC with also the twitch exclusives and shit is one of my favourite face heel turns of recent years
I always found pretty annoying how Martin pretended to be chum chum with the """"community""", and they fell for it like the retards they are

I still think they should have a way to be unga bunga'd, every other enemy on Doom can be killed in unoptimal ways, Marauders are the only ones that somewhat force you to deal with them in specific ways. In a way, they go agaisnt the design of the game.
I dont have problems dealing with them, im just not a big fan.
And I don;t count the novel ways people find, that's actually optimal; and clever. not unga bunga.

Mauraders are fine and easily countered by SSG/Ballista swapping.

Now the stupid buffing enemies in the dlc (ghostfaggots, Reeeefaggots) are awful.