Now that the dust has settled

Is this a truly good game or just coomer bait?

Attached: nier-automata-1.jpg (1800x918, 935.1K)

It can be both

Attached: __yorha_no_2_type_b_nier_and_1_more_drawn_by_feguimel__88ceff9a35aaea458ea18dd60b52f412.png (959x1374, 739.03K)

the only good yoko taro game

Ending E was bad
Ending D was the true ending

its both

Nier was also good. Don't be a contrarin just for the sake of it.

StudioFow

Attached: codpiece.jpg (652x581, 57.19K)

It's a good game. Just overrated by weebs who had their first exposure to android fiction

gameplay is mashing attack until the fights interrupted by geometry wars
writing is generic anime shit pretending its deep
ass and the character its on look ok. environments look like a ps2 game
ending gimmick is just an excuse to aggressively reuse content

It would be death stranding without the titties

If you're looking strictly at gameplay, yeah.

Look, it's not great. It's really just existentialism bullshit with androids. The story does not go that deep no matter what some tryhard tells you. You don't even have to play it multiple times, the ending A was done well enough and should have ended there. The rest is a literal waste of time, and don't do that to yourself. I've already summed it up.

>HUMANS CREATED ME, I CAN'T DIE
>MUH EXISTENTINALISM
>I UNDERSTAND LIFE
Nah, you're a robot that got way too smart, shut the fuck up or let 9S figure out the truth the whole thing is bullshit because the humans aren't on the moon and everyone is literally dead.

It's a good game.
There's barely any coomer bait in it at all. Don't be a fag just because something got popular.
Nier gestalt/replicant are still better but that doesn't make Automata bad at all.

Attached: NieR Replicant ver_1_22474487139____20210426215116.png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

>DUDE, DUDE, LIKE WE GOT TO KILL GOD BECAUSE LIKE HUMANS RIGHT? AND THEY CREATED US AND WE CAN'T DIE..SO UH, OMG, LIKE, IF WE "DIE" THERE'S LIEK..UM, NO HEAVEN AND OUR "SOULS" ACTUALLY END UP NOWHERE BECAUSE WE'RE LIKE SYNTHETIC BEINGS RIGHT?

>The story does not go that deep no matter what some tryhard tells you
Name one tryhard that has ever said Nier games are deep. I'll wait.
It's always the same shit with you guys. You claim everyone's wanking Nier over being some deep philosophical masterpiece but can't point out a single non-clickbait article example of a person who unironically says this.

Attached: NieR_Automata_20181212192554.jpg (3840x2160, 1.02M)

Cope, that's literally the whole story line. It's not as deep as you think, or want it to be.

Are you lost or just having a stroke?

>The story does not go that deep no matter what some tryhard tells you
The only people I've seen on here who ever talk about the story as if it's supposed to be "deep" are retards that actually didn't get it. The irony of someone calling the game pretentious because it namedrops philosophers and not understanding the very basic "robots pretend to be people badly via cargo-cult-like misunderstandings" reasoning behind it will never cease to get a giggle out of me.

>Doesn't understand sarcasm and mockery
You're one to talk bud.

That's it, there's nothing more and acting like it's something more and deeper is complete bullshit. Face it.

>It's not as deep as you think,
But I just said it's not deep? Try reading my post next time.
>sarcasm and mockery
If you think your post was witty you should try knowing what you're making fun of. Did you just claim god was present in either game at any time?

Attached: 1483222841827.jpg (660x371, 50.66K)

>you

Attached: hakendover-flanders-belgium-03-02-2019-portrait-of-a-happy-white-woman-with-down-syndrome-and-myopia-T03ENX.jpg (1300x957, 112.03K)