Fat Mexican monopolizes "Angry Review"

>Fat Mexican monopolizes "Angry Review"
Fuck America

Attached: Screenshot_20220710-172716.jpg (1080x863, 412.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTNkoDzP1hI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Angry reviewer
>He praises most stuff, even Marvel Disney shit

Attached: 1556598049207.png (225x83, 37.77K)

>closet homo
that explains a lot...

youtube.com/watch?v=NTNkoDzP1hI

The Loathsome Dung Eater

I still rewatch him getting absolutely demolished by Geoff. Such an amazing video

>gry rant
???

HE'S MESSING WITH ME

I have literally never watched an angry joe/two best friends/gamegrumps/penguin0z/jontron video
And I never will
>The term parasocial relationship refers to a relationship that a person imagines having with another person whom they do not actually know, such as a celebrity or a fictional character.
>but i dont watch as a friend simulator
their content is still ass and I have zero reason to watch them

he is boricua not mexicano

boricuas are from your vassal country puerto rico

How do I get popular in Youtube, bros? Do I just soiface until the algorithm notices me?

Attached: mrbeast-minecraft.jpg (1140x700, 113.49K)

great question. From what I can gather: go full on hyper add editing with a sprinkle of right-leaning memes.

pretending to be angry over how bad a game is stopped being funny like a decade ago anyway

What's his name again???

pissed pedro

He used to genuinely not give a shit about what scores people accepted or what type of backlash he got. Since 99% of normalfags have transitioned into "Love everything or you're a contrarian" mode he's adjusted all of his scores accordingly as to avoid any legitimate Angry Reactions.

it's all about the thumbnails, this is the biggest secret
the actual quality of your videos hardly matters, as long as they're not horribly unwatchable garbage
clickable thumbnails = clicks = views = success

So make the soiface?

Russian superiority strikes again.

Attached: pystoffngry.png (350x226, 114.49K)

lol, basically
literally just copy whatever the popular guys are doing for their thumbnails and you'd be surprised at how well your videos do

He's fucking with me!!!