The Persona series on Nintendo Switch…

..is like pineapple on a pizza.
It doesn’t fucking work, it doesn’t feel right, and it’s only supported by faggots who just want to piss others off.

Attached: 3CE9EFE6-3854-484E-A548-A78FB4B7F3BC.jpg (480x639, 43.56K)

mamma mia

Attached: 1621883137765.webm (540x302, 2.9M)

execute all phoneposters

Are pineapples worse than anchovies?

why are they so dramatic? wtf

>..is like pineapple on a pizza.
> It doesn’t fucking work
Maybe if you're a tasteless motherfucker
Pineapple make the ham on the pizza even more delicious

Pineapple, white cheese, Parmigiano, garlic and spicy
Best pizza ever

Considering Italian food as we know it was all contrived in the last 200 years, this is pretty ridiculous

>its good
Wtf is wrong with Italians
Fucking calm down nigger

Reminder that breaking pasta isn’t bad at all.

american pizza bears no similarity to the true recipe anyway. if you're going to eat that greasy doughy shit you have no right to complain about what other people do to it.

true, banana is the superior option

Attached: IMG_20220507_071705.jpg (3120x2799, 2.88M)

basically this.
You aren't even having real pizza and what ever the americanized one is fine just because it's probably good anyway

The original pizza wasn't a Margherita. That came way later when they started being autistic about recipes. The original pizzas are whatever leftovers you had lying around.

But Persona isn't made by a Canadian?

For fucks sake just give up snoycuck its fucking over and there is nothing left

Worse than crickets

>So I told Fatlus to port persnoya 5 Royale to the Nintendo Switch, and they actually did it, the Absolute madmen.

Attached: 1607607338901.png (1800x1275, 1.05M)

They are Italian. Have you never heard an Italian family argue? They always like that.

I'm fine with pineapple on pizza. Banana too. Stop being overdramatic puritans.

This is why I will be playing on Xbox One.

Attached: 1657231925677.jpg (768x1024, 85.74K)

Unironically the whole vendetta scene with people killing each other in the Godfather isn't just a story element. Italians go from 0-100% in an instant they're laid back one minute and then trying to murder each other the next, it's a wonder they aren't all dead.