I'm getting bullied for my voice on voice chat

Everytime I get on VC people ridicule me for the way I speak. Why do multiplayer games have to rely on voice chat so much?!

Attached: 1613272321474.jpg (206x231, 15.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1dRlEUralSHd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just refuse to use a mic, if they ask why, tell them it's because you have a weird voice

have you tried not speaking like a gay

Don't play online games you dumb fuck

I don't think it's weird but people keep giving me a hard time about it.

Too bad for you, I'm into women

How about you eat my ass instead

What do you sound like? Do you mind sharing?

Are you a tranny by any chance

OK, here's a recording of my voice:

voca.ro/1dRlEUralSHd

vocaroo now

BADA BING

Ay, T, gettaload of dis mook.

your mic crackles a lot and you sound like a slightly closeted homosexual but i dont see another reason why people would mock you at all

your voice is normal but your accent is-a strong, mama mia

This happened to me back when Halo 3 released, I just stopped using my mic. Haven't spoke online in 15 years.

you sound fine

You better watch it on those voice chats Chrissy

Attached: EVrOqATXQAArFNp.jpg (750x725, 56.08K)

You need to give more info than that. How do you sound? Is this another "hey guys listen to my vocaroo and give me advice" thread that you've been spamming lately

kek I was right Fag accent ngl

Tell'em next time you'll get Tony ta make sures they sleep with the fishes. Say your uncle Vin knows some guys who knows some guys. That'll scare them

>slightly closeted homosexual
what does a "slightly" closeted homosexual even sound like

I ah-like-ah your voice, Tony, if people keep-uh makin' fun 'o you for it, just make fun 'o them back

Come on guys, this ain't no laughing matter

Ay cheer up bub. You's always got the family business

Your accent is too strong, it's almost unreal that it could be a joke. Italians are on the same level as micks specifically in the US and the kardashians don't help with your rep either.

Because people who are insecure from being bullied become bullies. Just block them instantly.

Your accent is badass! Mic cracks tho.