I was too stupid for this game

I was too stupid for this game.

Attached: file.png (556x558, 47.12K)

most of the map can be beaten with normal problem solving

Attached: file.png (858x581, 62.27K)

>normal problem solving
As opposed to...abnormal problem solving?

paranormal problem solving

>Ghost Trick

adventure game from the 90's problem solving

I don't think the game requires you to have naturally high IQ to beat, just have enough drive to take your time with any puzzle you don't immediately get
If you take your time feeling out the logic governing the levels, the solutions will come eventually as you slowly whittle away the puzzle into the only relevant states you can put it in

Attached: 400keks.png (256x384, 167.2K)

lol

Shitty game
>dev patches unintended ways to beat levels

such a great game
puzzle games are the best games

Me too.
I managed to clear every stage up until the Space world.
Then I got filtered hard.

ive been going through a few of those without a guide, fuck my life, half of these fuckers have shit that soft locks the game halfway through if you miss 1 small item at the beginning.

I'd defend this for levels meant to teach you a certain mechanic but for other levels it's a bit gay

When a level is designed to teach you something in particular, the dev might want to ensure you don't skip it
Most of the time that happens he usually just makes a new level with the unintended solution becoming the focus

It's very simple: move everything around keep resetting until you bullshit your way through the level

Attached: 230.png (800x450, 121.34K)

Play Recursed, then

Attached: review.png (760x202, 12.19K)

Like I can handle levels just fine. I know what the end-state solution looks most of the time so from that point on it's simple enough no matter how long it takes. I can handle that just fine.
But when I'm 9 levels off finishing the game and I literally don't even fucking know where the levels are that's just plain eveil. I literally don't know how to fucking progress there are levels in the game which I don't even know where to begin to look and I've spent my fair share amount of hours trying to do everything.

And I'm too stubborn to look up any guides or accept the smallest hints I actually won't finish this game.

>9 levels off finishing the game
you mean getting through meta, or actually clearing all the hidden levels?

I beat Meta, but not cleared it, and I can't find the hidden levels nor how to access the Meta bonus levels.

Just turn things into Levels

I cheated to learn how to access meta levels. That sort of shit is cool, but I wasn’t going to aimlessly fuck around with levels hoping I would find new ones