AHHHHHH

AHHHHHH
How come Any Forums isn't talking about this??
store.steampowered.com/app/1866430/Rhapsody_A_Musical_Adventure/

Attached: msedge_nj3ArW8rZh.png (1203x827, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aylwLmpnCk4
youtu.be/-gIUVRTBT7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cuz it's weebshit for babies and pedophiles

i dont have any money

>NISA
No thanks

It's nice how all these games are coming out on PC now. Shame ZHP doesnt have the DLC though

its the shitty ps1 version
la pucelle comes out same day, and is the psp version translated with all the dlc

fpbp

Because it's really bad. Really really fucking bad. I don't even think you can enjoy it unironically.
youtu.be/aylwLmpnCk4
I thought Atlus was a shovelware publisher for years because of this game (inb4 'they are')

Oh shit, I pirated that shit a few months ago and had to stop after 1 hour due to all the SOUL

Meme game only women like.

because the real game everyone is looking forward to is pic related

Attached: file.png (460x215, 116.05K)

>it's weebshit for babies and pedophiles
So why isn't Any Forums talking about it?

>NISA
I refuse to give these cunts money.

is it a port of the ds or ps1 version?

because it's dogshit, anime tranny.
FPBP

>gba
zoomer retard detected

Attached: 1654457843696.png (3208x414, 1.09M)

Surprised that they didn't put a shitty filter like they always do to this kind of games, I have good memories of rhapsody so I gotta replay it.

>XE DELETED IT
LOLE

you fucking retard everyone will know you fucked up today

Because it's poop

this, I only had to wait 13 years and it's finally happening.

youtu.be/-gIUVRTBT7g
;_;

HAHAHA STUPID FUCK
YOU DUMB ASSHOLE
LOL

FUCK THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP
Not my first choice by a long shot but hopefully this means even more older JRPGS get PC ports. Tired of weird emulation shit that I'm too much of a brainless to figure out.

Considering the track record for the last several ports, I'm expecting this to have some kind of game breaking bug that needs to be patched out.
>Shame ZHP doesnt have the DLC though
DLC? You mean the Dengeki content? That wasn't DLC, that was just included in the original PSP version by default. Its removal in the recent port is pretty bad, since that means that 16 unique dungeons, each with their own unique gimmicks, were removed, as well as a lot of unique weapons and equipment and the cosplay outfits that could also give you different stat benefits. That's a significant amount of content taken out with nothing to replace any of it.