Bro just pirat-

>bro just pirat-

Attached: justpiratebro.png (1257x873, 88.42K)

pirating is for poorfags and underage. if you have a job support things you enjoy like a normal person

what malware is that a screenshot of

all generic bullshit. av companies like to scare people into buying their crap.

>crack
>gamehack
>riskware
its safe

no fucking way am I paying for 20 different streaming service to watch shows from the 90s that they should've sold in digital sets by now. if they sold a product worth buying, I would pay for it, but I'm not paying for the dozens of variations of netflix to rent some shows I have to stream and waste data on over and over.

spoken like a compliant bootlickin' paypig

pirating is negro proof

Why would I pay for something I can have for free with minimal effort.

re4 crack

who said I'm gonna enjoy it? its a coin toss whether games will be shit or not and they aren't putting out demos.

Good goy

that doesn't look like re4 to me

this
just buy the fucking games

>generic trojan
>crack
>gamehack
>riskware
false positive

>generic
>riskware/crack
>unwanted-program
>hacktool
zoomzoom actually filtered by a crack

>noooo you must be a good goy pay pig and feed these shitty developers your goy bucks!!!

>Valve pays security software devs to add cracked api files to their database of "malware" to scare people away from pirating
Nothing new

>you WILL be fearful of our false positive warning
>you WILL buy our partners product
>you WILL obey our copyright laws
>and you WILL be happy

Haven't actually used any antivirus or anything in like 8 years, been pirating a few games a year since, literally never had any issue at all. Dunno how people are so bad at finding good resources, I'm not even on any private trackers or anything gay like that.

doesn't matter where you pirate from, some AVs will always flag cracks

>Virustotal
signatures are an outdated method of virus detection, don't bother

>generic
>riskware
>hacktool
wow it's fucking nothing

False positive.
Now please double click it with admin rights.

Tell me user you also buy anime and manga?

>gets his games from FREECRACKEDGAMESFORFREEFOREALXD.com
You deserve it for missing half your brain

yes
do you steal food?

got it from rarbg

go download kaspersky and remove all your malware. you are 100% bugged up. like 1% of ads have malware in them now and while 1% doesn't sound like a lot 1% times a couple thousand per day times 8 years is guaranteed bugged up.

I haven't met anyone who has ever passed a kaspersky scan unless they were already using another good AV

>stealing is le bad
>what do you mean you don't pay your taxes???

>Engines detect it as a crack and not actual malware
Get fucked zoom zoom

such simple bait, and yet so effective. works every time. bravo.

ever heard of adblocker?

Don't get games from torrent sites unless you know the uploader, otherwise you will 100% catch something. Go to cs rin ru to check what sites you can use

I've been pirating since the year 2001 and have never gotten a virus. If you get a virus, you're a fucking moron.