YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND YOU'LL BE HAPPY

YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND YOU'LL BE HAPPY

Attached: 51989.png (911x929, 875.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/gameplay/article/decommissioning-of-online-services-september-2022/000102396
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH IMAGINE RENTING GAMES FOR FULL PRICE

Refund it then? Pretty sure the game literally no longer working is a valid reason and the 2+ hours you've played won't matter.

>over 2 hours played
>denied

Based. Just like Nintendo

pirate it.

i'm surprised over 2k people bought this shit

>already have it
>not my problem
>he doesn't know that if you have it it stays in your library

Attached: 1654111521042.jpg (1200x1200, 175.46K)

Its called GOG. Stop supporting Steam and games on Steam

>epic shill storefags continue shitposting electric boogaloo part 2
the online services will be down but players will still be able to play the single player as it has been with every situation like this one

So what's the story with Ubisoft taking this game off Steam?

I pirate everything from Ubisoft and Bethesda out of principle; I don't even play them

Valve lets you refund even with 2+ hours if something merits it, for example Fall Guys adding EAC. They'll even let you refund a Windows game if you try to run it on Linux and can't get it to work. They're very good with refunds and side with consumers more often than not.

You can't buy Driver San Francisco so I pirated it.
I pirate stuff constantly even though it makes me feel like an asshole. If I had the money I'd buy it all, but I don't and inflation plus gas prices are fucking my bank account sideways.

Time to rev up your lawsuits guys!

Nope, it's getting removed even for people who own it.

Has nothing to do with Steam though

You can’t also play based far cry 3 DLCs anymore. Piracy is the only way to play lmao

ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/gameplay/article/decommissioning-of-online-services-september-2022/000102396

The game's getting deleted from your library fucking retard

call me when it happens to a good game

Just pirate it

bruh read the second notice box

>muh slavery
>muh colonialism
>muh poor niggerinos

good
thats what you get for being an ubisoft and steam cuck
combination of two breds of idiots

ubisoft bundled the dlcs with the base game a while back and i literally played fagcry3 two days ago with no problems please shut your cockholster and learn from your mother

>Ubishit
>in fucking 2022
you never learn

Good luck finding their shitty games on gog

Fuck, now I'll have to go through all the trouble of downloading a torrent if I ever get the itch to play this particular brand of ubishit.

Attached: dxnMD (1).jpg (600x600, 59.63K)

Do you guys think Ubisoft will have consequences for this action?

>he doesnt know anyone can drop a .dll in to the folder to bypass it
smooth brained retard
show proof this has happened even once niglet please its such a low requirment

>giving money to Ubishit
Deserved.

>put game on sale
>delete it from the users library a week later
trollface moment

It’s not about the game’s quality. It’s fucked up for them to treat their customers like that.

Probably getting fucked since they’re in le france but dunno

>ass creed
who cares, and it's also one of the shittier entries in the series judging by the reviews so it's not like you're missing out on much anyways

Attached: 1651196287515.jpg (540x568, 69.33K)

lmao enjoy your consumer protection lawsuits in the EU, ubishit retards. will probably have to offer full refunds

based ubisoft protecting retards from their own dogshit games

Ubisoft customers are mindless zombies. They know perfectly well this won't stop anyone from buying assassins creed 2k23.

how is ubisoft not bankrupt yet

because unfortunately most gamers are absolutely retarded

You paid for a subscription, the subscriptions over, what's the issue?

the second box doesn't mean that the game is removed from your account, steam doesn't do this
Same shit has happened with games like Dragon Age 2, Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition etc.
If you have the games on your account, you personally can still play them at will, but it's removed from the store completely, if you had a CD key, you could potentially still get the game.

siege microtransaction

no, you buy the license for that game and unless you break the TOS they legally cannot take away your license to play. in the EU, ubisoft will either have to offer a full refund at full price or provide everyone with an offline playable copy of the game