One of the best JRPGS

>one of the best JRPGS
>Isn't even Japanese

How did China do it again?!?!

Attached: maxresdefault - 2022-07-10T142849.157.jpg (1280x720, 203.59K)

I played a chinese game on Steam call Xuan Yuan Sword and liked it, now im interested in chinese games. Did they always make games or is this a new thing going on over there?

that's the same series OP posted
I literally only just heard of this shit the other day, seems cool because I like wuxia shit.

also it's from taiwan which is not china

Sword and Fairy is chinese though. like mainland china.

>How did China do it again?!?!
By shilling their shovelware on Any Forums.

>tfw no chinese fantasy wife

>giving chinkdevs money

She cute, but post gameplay.

>>one of the best JRPGS
>>Isn't even Japanese

>How did China do it again?!?!

many such cases

its horrifically embarrassing for Japan that the greatest JRPGs of the best 5 years have came from China. Even historical Japanese kino has been done better in the West (Shogun 2 and Ghosts of Tsushima). Japs have just really fallen off hard.

Attached: EGS_GenshinImpact_miHoYoLimited_S2_1200x1600-c12cdcc2cac330df2185aa58c508e820.jpg (1200x1600, 794.04K)

Xuan Yuan and Sword and Fairy are two different series.
Also Softstar is mostly a Mainland company now.

Literally Chink sameface. Every game/artwork/whatever that they make all look the fucking same.

Does this include a different voice option? Chinese is unbearable. I could not play Xuan Yuan Sword because of it.
>just mute bro
if I have to do that I might as well not play at all

>its another asian people design people to look white while exclaiming its their tradition and culture episode
anime is so gay

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 02.14.28.png (1429x781, 1.15M)

you DON'T want an english dub of a chinese game, look at swords of legend online's voice work

You're right that she doesn't like chinese, but she doesn't look white either. She looks like what chinese girls look like when they try to look white. So she still looks chinese in a way.

I don't think OP has ever played this game. I think he just wanted to post something Chinese because it makes Any Forums seethe.

Why would I seethe at cute asian girls?

I have played one Wuxia game and liked it, a lot even. But you play one Wuxia game, you have played them all and you have read all wuxia stories on top of that. The genre is just amazingly sterile. What is there can be made into one good product, after that it's all just copy pasted shit. It's amazing to me that I'm not even exaggerating in the least.

>Chink game
>JRPG
lmao

Wait do you play as a woman or a man who looks a lot like a woman

Best souls game coming in a year!

Attached: BlackMyth-1.jpg (1920x1080, 144.88K)

I know op is trying to bait weaboo scum.
But are any of the Chinese made games good?
I'd like to play some.

Attached: image_2022-07-11_013748261.png (1024x1024, 1.09M)

>Shill thread
Fuck you Chang

Superior work ethic and culture.

Attached: image_2022-07-11_014214488.png (640x477, 308.47K)

I see, "Made in Beijing" and run away, nope to that. It does look like a great game though. Might watch an LP.

I only remember that one funny webm with a fat girl.

>But you play one Wuxia game, you have played them all and you have read all wuxia stories on top of that.
Yeah, but you didn't watch the Wuxia puppet show.

Attached: seppuku.webm (852x480, 2.79M)

FIST wasn't that bad, I liked the voice actors in that.

What the fuck is this?

Chinese is repulsive to my ears. I'd unironically want an English dub over that.

Post it please

>But are any of the Chinese made games good?
Haven't played the one you posted but I did play picrel and it has some very pretty art but is otherwise painfully mediocre.

Attached: bladed-fury-cover.cover_large.jpg (600x984, 121.53K)

Kino

I don't have it, sorry.
Mr Shill, now is your chance.

Obviously, but I need a name.

Should I finally watch Thunderbolt Fantasy?