Silksong bros... we fucking lost

youtube.com/watch?v=1OcEQfCABrM

Attached: 234094094323.jpg (1280x720, 99.48K)

>implying I haven't wishlisted both

So is there a release date?

this is the most flagrant copycat of Hollow Knight I've ever seen

and hollow knight is a copy of Metroid, so...

You're such a disingenous faggot. I bet you felt so fucking clever typing that gay little thought out, ending with an ellipses in an attempt to appear "casual" in hopes nobody will call you out. Fucking faggot.

I like how the main character is the only thing that doesn't look like it's straight out of Hollow Knight and it looks the worst out of everything on the screen at all times.

Hollow Knight at least doesn't actually look like it stole the art assets from Metroid. This game might actually be sued for intellectual property violations.

I just finished Hollow Knight (63% lmao) today and agree. It looks like the areas were copy and pasted.
You wish, tendie.

savage

The most embarassing thing was when the Dev was asked when it will come out and he said "When its ready", literally what the HK devs said about silk song in the same quippy manner. Idk how people like this can look themselves in the mirror.

im glad we finally got a game that copied HK in a good way. ive felt like replaying HK but i never get through it

>when its ready
what else do you want from them? if they dont know the release date then they dont know.

This is all indie devs make, copies of copies of classic japanese games.

The "when its ready" line has been a HK meme for years because its what Team Cherry keeps saying. Maybe he was deliberately referencing it but it didnt seem like that in the interview, just seemed more like he really wants to be seen like them.

This is like saying Genshin Impact is a flagrant copycat of BOTW. It just doesn't make any fucking sense no matter how you spin it.

>waaa it looks like Hollow Knight waaaa
Who gives a shit. Looks fun.

"When it's ready" began with Guild Wars 2. Silksong inherited it. Unlike GW2, I hope Silksong is worth the wait.

The spikes are a literal copy paste lmfao.

Attached: 1657498296653.jpg (1564x1564, 551.76K)

But genshin and BOTW are nothing alike besides being 3D and this game clearly has a lot more in common with HK besides just being 2D. Even the art assets like the floor spikes and boomerang attacks look like they were lifted straight out of HK

>dont like bloodstained
>dont like blasphemous
>the only vanias that ive liked recently are HK and DC
what do i play. waiting for all these new games is killing me

Attached: 1623621676928.jpg (717x540, 148.76K)

What's DC?

dead cells

I think you guys may actually be retarded and not just pretending for (You)s.

Blasphemous is kinda mediocre honestly, the game got carried hard by its artstyle

Thanks. Just finished HK and loved it, disliked the ones you mentioned disliking as well. Will check out Dead Cells.

Ender Lilies?

noita

dead cells is pretty tough for some people but i never really thought the game was tough outside of bosses. granted i havent gotten past 1 boss cell (NG+) when you go beyond that it gets tougher

is the combat slow in that? i didnt give it much attention when i heard about it

It wasn't too bad from what I remember. You can customize different weapon sets based on the playstyle you want/what you need to unlock new areas. There are slow weapons like the hammer and fast weapons like throwing knives.

Bad artists copy, great artists steal.