Zelda

>see someone rank the Zelda games
>They combine Oracle of ages and Oracle of seasons as one game
>Puts Links Awakening in the top 5-7 because of nostalgia
>Has Minish Cap as one of the worst ones because they never played it

Attached: WW-Link.jpg (328x277, 32.61K)

Gunna be honest, anyone who likes zelda this much is a massive faggot.

Inclined to agree. I like zelda and the average "LOOK AT ZELDA!!" guy is a complete faggot.

>Has Minish Cap as one of the worst ones because they never played it
To be more specific, its always
>games i like
>games i havent played
>minish cap
>games i think are shit
Every fucking time

The vast majority of Zelda fans haven't even touched more than 5 games in the series

I tried replaying Minish Cap recently and it was garbage.

>they rank the DS games bottom tier because they never played them
>they rank SS above BotW to be le ebin contrarians

At least SS is still a zelda game. BoTW sucks ass. SS feels like a really shitty OOT style version of like the Oracle games.

Alright fags, post 'em if you're willing to talk shit.

1. Twilight Princess
2. Ocarina of Time
3. Majora's Mask
4. Oracle of Seasons
5. Oracle of Ages
6. Link's Awakening
7. A Link Between Worlds
8. Zelda 1
9. A Link to the Past
10. Zelda II
11. Skyward Sword
12. Minish Cap
13. Breath of the Wild
14. Phantom Hourglass
15. Wind Waker
16. Four Swords
17. Spirit Tracks
18. Four Swords Adventures

seethe and cope, Oracle games are their finest work

Attached: 865163521.png (1075x579, 524.99K)

>Played OoT
>Played MM
>Played WW
>Played TP
>Played BotW
...Shit, this actually pans out. I did play Link's Awakening and some of one of the Oracle games, but I never finished either, so I don't consider them "played' enough to add them to the list.

Playing all the Zelda games that I've never got played this year and this is my list so far. Also, currently playing Phantom hourglass and honestly aside from the shit controls it's not bad.

Attached: my-image.png (1140x558, 350.28K)

People 100% overrate LA because of nostalgia.
It's the same shit as Pokemon gen 2.

Fuck I meant to reply to this, with this

anyone that "ranks" games is by default a massive fucking faggot.

I had forgotten LA until the remake, and it's just a rock solid archetypal example of Zelda through and through. Dunno what I was supposed to hate about it other than the price tag.

>I don't have fun thinking about things critically
Okay.

>I don't have fun thinking about things listically
fixed it for you

Oh, so you're a 3d baby? Are the top down Zeldas too hard for you?

There's no "perfect" Zelda games because different Zelda games excel at different things but are also lacking in some other aspect. Different Zelda fans will also have different preferences in what they want from Zelda games (often influenced by whichever was their first Zelda game, since it set in their expectation of what a Zelda game "should" be). In other words it's a schizophrenic franchise that doesn't know what to deliver. Even with BOTW's success, it's clear that the developers of BOTW2 don't think critically on how to improve the game (i.e. "What flaws did BOTW have that we could fix?"), but instead just want to double down on what made BOTW1 work ("What made BOTW popular and how do we put even more of it in the game?")

Anyone who even thinks the Capcom games are on the same level as the Nintendo games is the real fool.

>>Puts Links Awakening in the top 5-7 because of nostalgia
I put Link's Awakening in the top 3 because it's the best 2D Zelda. All the Toon Link games are mediocre to dogshit and WW is the worst 3D game btw

Attached: giga says.png (1068x601, 305.82K)

Huh? The top down ones are the easiest. The only hard 2D Zelda is a side scroller.

Attached: dukeonkled.png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

This is mostly true of the post-Oracles entries. The series from ALttP to the Oracles had a pretty good sense of the series' identity from all angles.